Romelu Lukaku

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Like with all people who like talking themselves up, there are some deep seated self esteem issues lurking within. It's almost as if he misses on purpose as, subconsciously, he doesn't believe that he deserves hero status.

bastardo

Lautaro was actually worse than him imo but all people will talk about is lukaku because roll-on the bukkake memes, I guess.

Messi983

FyShuVqXgAEr417

Adriano87

Good evening to all Barca fans. Let me tell you this. I used to live in Milan (and supported Inter) and now it’s been 2 months since I’ve moved to Barcelona with my family. When we lived in Milan, I once bumped into Lukaku in the central square (Piazza del Duomo) and asked him for an autograph. But he refused to sign the shirt I was wearing because it was “dirty, sweaty and stinky”. To say that i was offended that day is to say nothing. It’s not my fault that I worked 6 days a week in a seafood market selling bloody herring to earn cash to buy a goddamn ticket to see Inter and Lukaku! I don’t want this player at my new favorite club, Barca

Gnidrologist

Funny thing, because if that guy couldn't kick the ball and didn't get lucky, he would probably work some shitty manual labor job, like shoveling shit.

Temptation

Good evening to all Barca fans. Let me tell you this. I used to live in Milan (and supported Inter) and now it’s been 2 months since I’ve moved to Barcelona with my family. When we lived in Milan, I once bumped into Lukaku in the central square (Piazza del Duomo) and asked him for an autograph. But he refused to sign the shirt I was wearing because it was “dirty, sweaty and stinky”. To say that i was offended that day is to say nothing. It’s not my fault that I worked 6 days a week in a seafood market selling bloody herring to earn cash to buy a goddamn ticket to see Inter and Lukaku! I don’t want this player at my new favorite club, Barca

Give us your take on Javier Zanetti..

Home of Barca Fans