RM's next manager/coach (Infos, debates, etc.)

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I remember him wanting to replace Alonso with Gareth Barry at Liverpool. I wonder what he has in mind this time around.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I remember him wanting to replace Alonso with Gareth Barry at Liverpool. I wonder what he has mind this time around.

If we believe the press, replacing Ronaldo with Bale as RM's main man. :VdB:

Edit: :lol: Who is Robaldo?

Last edited:

iniesta_8

[tw]603900030534189056[/tw]

If this is true... can he also make Messi run 12'000m a game?:bartomeu:

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One thing I have read about Benitez is that this guy is a rotation freak (Luis Enrique has nothing on him) and he will rotate the hell out of their squad. So don't expect any injuries like we saw this season for Real Madrid next season.

Also, I have heard he is more of a tournament/cup manager, is it true?

raskolnikov

One thing I have read about Benitez is that this guy is a rotation freak (Luis Enrique has nothing on him) and he will rotate the hell out of their squad. So don't expect any injuries like we saw this season for Real Madrid next season.

Yes, but he is not anything special. Just an average defense oriented trainer like Mou yet he is not very good with players like Mourinho is or as Ancelotti was.
Thats the main thing while its doomed to fail. Benitez would demand the likes of Ronaldo and Bale to track back and subs them easily when they dont perform how he wants.
There is too much ego at Madrid for it not too clash. It would only take a few losses for anarchy to strike.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

I dont think anyone is counting on injuries, but rather expecting some kind of crisis and footballistic chaos from RM next season.

I'm still waiting for the final confirmation, but Benitez to RM is really a funny perspective :)

ManusXavi

Have arrived at Real Madrid headquarters. . . .
tumblr_njl9h5nGxc1tkezu4o1_500.jpg

Chainsaw

Killahead

That definitely wasn't the case at his time with inter, as several first team players got injured during that time for considerable periods, which raised some questions as whether Benitez and his regiment had anything to do with it. It has led to Benitez having an outburst in one of his press conferences calling people (even President Moratti) who blamed him for the injures "ignorant".

impeh

Hi, its me..
Real Madrid vice-president Eduardo Fernandez de Blas has accidentally let slip at the meeting of a fans group that Rafa Benitez will be the new club coach.

Benitez will leave Napoli at the end of the season and has been hotly tipped to take over from Carlo Ancelotti at the Bernabeu but so far there has been no confirmation.

Home of Barca Fans