RM's next manager/coach (Infos, debates, etc.)

Bertus

Hermel about Ancelotti during the El Chiringuito show:

"Ancelotti decided to attend RM games next season. He isn't their coach anymore but will continue to cheer for the club and the players."

"Ancelotti is a true fan of RM. He was before, and will be for a long time. He loves spain and Madrid, and will still live here for at least a year."

Sorry Milan fans, but if true, Carlo will really take a sabbatical year it seems.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hermel about Ancelotti during the El Chiringuito show:

Sorry Milan fans, but if true, Carlo will really take a sabbatical year it seems.

Some folks are saying that Ancelotti is holding out hope that he will be rehired for the 16/17 season. :lol:

A circus indeed.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Some folks are saying that Ancelotti is holding out hope that he will be rehired for the 16/17 season. :lol:

A circus indeed.

lol wtf.

He's waiting to become interim head coach when Benitez/Emery gets fired in February for being 15 points below Barcelona, 9 below Atleti, and 4 below Valencia.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
lol wtf.

He's waiting to become interim head coach when Benitez/Emery gets fired in February for being 15 points below Barcelona, 9 below Atleti, and 4 below Valencia.

Is Benitez really that bad? I think folks are "misunderestimating" him big time, to quote my favorite president. ;)

Yannik

Napoli says Benitez is going to give a press conference in the next days.
i'm so excited. What will he announce? I have absolutely no idea what that could be.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
i'm so excited. What will he announce? I have absolutely no idea what that could be.

That he's leaving Napoli and will miss the team and thank everyone for a couple of fantastic years. Standard stuff :p

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

Probably to announce that he's retiring from football management, so he can go back to Madrid to work as a waiter.

Morten

Sevilla coach is surely a better option than Rafa? Dont know if he would be interested, probably not, seeing as Perez run the club anyways.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Emery makes too many mistakes. Not a top level coach. He is better off with sevilla. Doing a good job so far, why spoil it by coming to Madrid. Should have kept Carlo tbh, or at least convince mou to come back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Emery makes too many mistakes. Not a top level coach. He is better off with sevilla. Doing a good job so far, why spoil it by coming to Madrid. Should have kept Carlo tbh, or at least convince mou to come back.

I think Mou will return to Madrid once Pepe, Cristiano, Casillas, Ramos are all gone.

He won't stay at Chelsea forever.

Home of Barca Fans