RM's next manager/coach (Infos, debates, etc.)

FWIW I think Benitez will guarantee them at least one good cup run per year. Take note that I said cup run, not a trophy :lol:

Tbf his time at Inter and Chelsea really did a number on his reputation. I seem to recall him having an excellent record against other Top 4 teams during his time at Valencia and Liverpool, especially considering the (lack of) resources at his disposal. Carlo's at another level, but I wouldn't be too confident against Rafa.

M

monamou

Rafa Benítez says his goodbyes to Napoli, set to join Real Madrid.

Rafael Benitez has confirmed he will leave Napoli at the end of the season. He's in line to join Real Madrid as their new manager

This is it.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

He's a good coach but his sides are never "pretty" to watch. At Madrid I can't see him being anything other than yet another Perez yes-man.

Neymessi

He won zero trophies this season, some of you guys sound too surprised. It's Real Madrid.
Look what happened to Tata (also a gentleman) after one season with only SuperCopa.
We're not THAT different.

Tata did not win us the Cl and copa.We went trophyless under his tenure for the first time in a long long time.There is a big difference between the tata situation and the ancelotti one.We have been becoming more and more like them recently but imo we are still very different and better than them in most of those regards including this one.

Home of Barca Fans