Rafinha Alcantara

Messigician

I just hope Rafinha gets sold finally. Not because he is a bad player, but because the manager will rely on him too much in times that he can and should give minutes to the likes of Dembele.

Case in point, the first Clasico at home where he went for Rafinha at AMR and left Dembele and Malcom on the bench

Where we scored 5?

Arizona Scott

Nah I don't think he is better than Vidal/Rakitic as the most advanced CM. I think it is a wash with him a Sergi in that position. I also think Coutinho should and would be a better attacking mid.

But I don't mind Rafinha at all on the squad, much better than all but giving him away for free. Even rather get 1 more year from him and lose him on a free than only get 5 mil or so now. Not unless there are lots of big variables and sell on fees in case he plays well and stays injury free.

Raketa10

We absolutely don't need him. Not as RW or AM or CM. He just needs to be sold. He is not a winger and he is not AM. He is just not good enough for Barca. He might be good for Valencia or Celta but that's it.

Barca needs to accept the best offer we get this summer and sell because we'll get nothing next summer and he won't play at all.

tacticvarium

Hope Valencia doesn't waste their money on this Mr Glass.
A Chinese or Japanese club would be a good destination for his level and physical condition.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hope Valencia doesn't waste their money on this Mr Glass.
A Chinese or Japanese club would be a good destination for his level and physical condition.

Lol, Rafinha would be one of the best players in Valencia. He is a quality player for 4th-7th sides in any league, as he was for Inter.

clemente

Super one dimensional but that one dimension is at a pretty high level, a better manager would know how to get something out of that.

Messigician

Maybe people who don't understand football are criticising Ratinha. If you gave Ratinha Dembele' s pace the forum would be frothing over him.

He us a very good intelligent player who understands the system

He is much closer to Iniesta than Coutinho will ever be.

Yes the negatives are obvious he has been injury prone and he has lost pace.

That doesn't mean he isn't relatively young and can overcome his injuries and improve his pace.

MTL_Barca

A lot of players would be amazing if they had Dembele super speed so that doesn't say much.

I always liked Rafa but i don't think it's realistic to hope that he suddenly overcomes his injury problems and the injuries were and will probably continue to be his biggest problem.

booge

theres something likeable about rafinha, he always come across as a barcelona through n through player. like a familia

Home of Barca Fans