Rafinha Alcantara

JPM85

theres something likeable about rafinha, he always come across as a barcelona through n through player. like a familia

+1.
I would really like him to have a good transfer.

In case v.d. Beek is sold to Real, Ajax really should get this guy for the midfield. He would excel, and difference in play type between Ajax / Barca is minimal (attacking wise, not pressure/build up wise)

BBZ8800

Rafinha's future will not be at Valencia. Their owner Peter Lim has said 'no' to the idea of the Barcelona midfielder's arrival. [superdeporte via sport]

xXKonan

That's the thing about Rafinha.

He could very well be useful for Valencia but he's a ticking time bomb, you feel he will get a decent stretch of games but end up suffering a lengthy injury.

BBZ8800

That's the thing about Rafinha.

He could very well be useful for Valencia but he's a ticking time bomb, you feel he will get a decent stretch of games but end up suffering a lengthy injury.

I have read a joke a few days ago.
A former teammate of Rosicky from Arsenal said:
"If you pass by him, look at him and just say "Hi" or "How is it going", he will drop down and get injured".

Well, it is more or less the same with Rafinha.
He will get injured every season till the end of a career.

I don't think that anyone will pay any money for him.
He can only move for free or on a loan.

I mean, if you were a president of any La Liga club, would you pay 5-10M for him plus 2-3-4M net wages (4-8 gross) for a 3-4 years contract?
That is potentially 20-40M invested in him for 4 years and he is only one longterm injury from ending his career...

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Everything indicates Rafinha will join a Serie A side this summer. Valencia have withdrawn theirselves from the bid. Fiorentina, Atalanta and Inter Milan are studying signing him. [sport]

MTL_Barca

Everything indicates Rafinha will join a Serie A side this summer. Valencia have withdrawn theirselves from the bid. Fiorentina, Atalanta and Inter Milan are studying signing him. [sport]

Ah Inter with another loan offer? :lol:

Serie A could be good for him though.

Raketa10

I would literally sell for any amount. Make an auction, who makes the highest bid can take him. :D

BBZ8800

Ah Inter with another loan offer? :lol:

Serie A could be good for him though.

Inter will probably offer:
Loan + option to buy Rafinha
2M Loan + option to buy Rakitic

Plus, Barca paying wages of both players.
Then they won't buy any of them after 1 year, as always.
That's how Italian teams make deals.

Raketa10

Inter will probably offer:
Loan + option to buy Rafinha
2M Loan + option to buy Rakitic

Plus, Barca paying wages of both players.
Then they won't buy any of them after 1 year, as always.
That's how Italian teams make deals.

Rafinha's contract runs out next summer so there can be no "option to buy". Either he goes on loan and never returns or we sell him for any amount.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Rafinha would run the show in Serie A. He won't be the best attacking midfielder, but top 10 comfortably. The Italian league is a comfortable environment for No 10s because many teams play with that type of a player in the center there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I love how Barca want 20m for Rafinha, a guy who's so injury prone it makes teams think twice about signing him, and a guy who has a contract running out.

Meanwhile we sell most of our other players like they belong to a thrift shop.

Home of Barca Fans