Rafinha Alcantara

kattanib

I love how Barca want 20m for Rafinha, a guy who's so injury prone it makes teams think twice about signing him, and a guy who has a contract running out.

Meanwhile we sell most of our other players like they belong to a thrift shop.

Ask yourself this question .. if Rafinha goes to the MLS, will he be one of the leagues superstars? Probably yes. He is still 26 yrs old as well .. how on earth are you claiming that 20M is an over evaluation specially in today’s inflated market? Is it the injury? Well he is healthy now

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ask yourself this question .. if Rafinha goes to the MLS, will he be one of the leagues superstars? Probably yes. He is still 26 yrs old as well .. how on earth are you claiming that 20M is an over evaluation specially in today’s inflated market? Is it the injury? Well he is healthy now

Multiple serious knee injuries. One year contract left. Barca have very little leverage here and are likely desperate to sell him or else he'll leave for free.

Yes, 20m is an over valuation in my opinion.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's not good enough for us on a consistent basis. He is very good as a sub/rotation player. Though I would move to Valencia/Serie A club in his place and become the key player in that team.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You’re fucked when this guy is your best player with the quality of his teammates out there tonight.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Dont get why he is hated. Good player just injury prone. Always gives 100% too. Best player on the pitch tonight, very good dribbling on him

Messigician

I keep telling you guys, I have coached professionally before and this guy is the closest to Iniesta we will find. He is much better than Coutinho

Well they all laughed at me for bigging up Rafinha, but once again, nobody is laughing now. By a distance our best player. Even with less minutes. Incredibly well rounded, can dribble, shoot, pass, tackle. What a player he would have been without all the injuries.

Has to be the 1st choice LCM all season. No excuse.

Home of Barca Fans