Qatar Airways until 2020

ScoobySquats

Well the club should be able to find a sponsor that pays the same and doesn't violate human rights. I've said it and will say it, again: Having Qatar and Unicef on one shirt is a huge contradiction.

I wouldn't mind a mega rich Chinese firm like Ali-Baba or someone. It would go well with our aim to dominate the Asian and more specifically Chinese market.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You guys missed something important: It is a two-way street.

It is not that our potential sponsors are lining up outside Camp Nou trying to give us that fat paycheck and begging "Pick us, pick us please!", we only get what we get. Personally I'd love to have the likes of Apple, Mercedez-Benz etc. to be our main sponsor, but hey, they are already so popular, they already make so much money that they don't need to splash 40m a year to put their logo on our jersey. We might have turned down a few sponsors that we believe did not fit our image and philosophy, but for the most part I think we have to go with what comes to us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Intel signed a sponsorship deal with Barca for something which is inside the shirt. Inside the freaking shirt.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Intel signed a sponsorship deal with Barca for something which is inside the shirt. Inside the freaking shirt.

And the odd thing is, that Intel logo imprint seems to only appear on match-issued jerseys, the ones we fans could buy (either authentic or replica) don't seem to have it at all. So I was thinking, what is the point? Who is going to see it?

Altomonte

In today's NY Times there is a whole page of Microsoft advertising featuring Real Madrid. Don't know what they pay RM but I am sure some of it is "in kind", supporting the RM web site. The Barça management / marketing people should contact Microsoft competitors to get a similar deal. Candidates should be Apple, Google, Amazon, Sony, Yahoo, Alibaba ..., perhaps even IBM and Oracle.
Time for Barça board to get more creative.
I could imagine that Sony would be approachable given their Playstation competition against MS and the importance of the FIFA video game with Messi on the cover.

ScoobySquats

I would like to see us partnered with Google or Apple. Huge tech and software companies that could use us as a partner, or even a tax write-off. :rosell:

Home of Barca Fans