Paulinho

wisconsincule

This guy needs to start. I don't care what anyone thinks. He offers the only goal scoring threat on the team besides Messi. We need him in there at all times.

aaron101

I hope Valverde tries to start him on Suarez's position since he can do more than Suarez. I believe he'll be good on that position as he knows where to run and try to score. Suarez deserves to get benched until January.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Position he played when taken on redembled a tip of the diamond formation. Could be a good idea to see it more.

xXKonan

Seen people calling him Povertyinho on twitter.

I mean he may have been expensive but at least the man has heart and drive to actually do something. Can't be said for the likes of Rakitic etc.

clemente

He is not our style, should never be a starter, but I like him as a sub. But there is a new problem now, that Valverde only subs players after 89 min, this is fucking disaster...

FinBarcelonafan

He is not our style, should never be a starter, but I like him as a sub. But there is a new problem now, that Valverde only subs players after 89 min, this is fucking disaster...

He is good. Breath of fresh air. We need something new to this team and he is doing it. We seem out of ideas.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Fuck that "style" bullshit... He offers something different, which actually gives us a tiny bit of unpredictability, something we have lacked for years...

He certainly is not the sole solution to our woes, but at least it's something...

BarçaBarça

He is good. Breath of fresh air. We need something new to this team and he is doing it. We seem out of ideas.

I agree, and every good news for Barca is good news for us as fans.. But the context is that we could have gotten Ceballos (who turned us down for RM), and he has been just as good as Paulinho for RM, and is more barca-style. So in that way you can still say that is a shame that we can't get the barca-style-players anymore..

Home of Barca Fans