Paulinho

ini4ever

Well, he could be a problem against RM and Bayern, but we have yet to see that since he is bringing some other things on table.
About being a classical controller (Xavi type), well, Barca is so much better than 90% of opponents that even if we get a red card and play with 10 players, we will still dominate the match and possession.

Domination is different from possession, dominating means being perfect in all aspects of the game ( creating chances, defending well and etc ) plenty of today's Barca possession statistics come from passing between our two defenders and Mats to each other, I can't really call that 'Dominating'. We can't dominate the game against big teams as we used to hell, we barely even dominate against weak teams in away games nowadays.

Meatball

Paulinho's bullet run into the box and jumping up to head the ball has been his trademark move so far for Barca. It looks epic and I like it.

Barcilliant

IMHO we should have a strong, physical midfielder at all times. Someone who is good in the air, strong in the tackle, stamina and can shoot from distance. These are the qualities that break through parked buses and defensive walls.

NorthernVictory

IMHO we should have a strong, physical midfielder at all times. Someone who is good in the air, strong in the tackle, stamina and can shoot from distance. These are the qualities that break through parked buses and defensive walls.

There was this guy, Paul Pogba... oh wait, we didn't want to shell out the 100m.

But we got Arda, Gomes, and Vidal! Three is stronger than one, right?

Barcilliant

There was this guy, Paul Pogba... oh wait, we didn't want to shell out the 100m.

But we got Arda, Gomes, and Vidal! Three is stronger than one, right?

We were willing to pay Juve 80 million for Pogba but Juve wanted a 100 million. Also his agent is the fat pig Raiola.

We could have signed Vidal but Pep signed him.

NorthernVictory

We were willing to pay Juve 80 million for Pogba but Juve wanted a 100 million. Also his agent is the fat pig Raiola.

We could have signed Vidal but Pep signed him.

100m for Pogba is fucking chump change in this crazy market. Also, Manu are paying in 3 installments. That is really not bad...

behindbrowneyes

100m for Pogba is fucking chump change in this crazy market. Also, Manu are paying in 3 installments. That is really not bad...

It wasn't chump change last year. Many said that this sum is crazy. The market went totally bonkers since we "sold" Neymar for 222m. I agree that 105m would've been a good price for Pogba this year though. All in all I pretty much agree to what Mourinho said about the market after the Neymar-transfer.

JamDav1982

It is bad for a player they let go for next to nothing a few years previous.

Pogba has started this season well but he was a world record fee on big wages and has of yet not lived up to that. He was fairly poor last season overall.

I don't know about how much control he offers in the midfield, but he is insanely good at attacking, once he came on he became our best player going forward instantly.

FCBfan22

Rakishit out and play him alongside Denis/Iniesta in CM. His sub should be Roberto, and Rakishit kept far, far away from the pitch.

jairzinho

The God should have finished that chance. At least he put himself in a position to score. Much more energetic than Raki and gives us an edge. Should be starting. Let the Don and Busi control the tempo of the game. No need for Raki IMO.

Home of Barca Fans