Paulinho

mark1nhu

Does Paulinho speak Spanish? How would he communicate with Messi and why would Messi want him to join?

Any Brazilian can communicate with Argentineans with little to no struggle. Portuguese is very similar to Spanish and between them there is the "portunhol" (Portuguese + Español).

About Messi wanting him, one does not question God's wishes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But we were linked to him before that friendly.

Perhaps Messi saw that and was impressed when he played against him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The entire interview Paulinho made with El Periódico

[tw]913852367367495683[/tw]

Paulinho: "I was getting ready to take a free kick against Argentina. Suddenly, I saw Messi behind me getting closer bit by bit."

- Paulinho: "He asked me 'Are we going to Barcelona or not?' I said, ‘If you want to bring me there, I'm ready. Take me.' He was impressed."

Did Messi do that just to mess with his fk?

:lol:

FCBfan22

Didn't watch the game, how was he?

He was ok. Had a chance with a header, but put it wide. He was our best midfielder in the 1st half, but with a midfield of him, Busi. Denis and Vidal in 442, we desperately lacked control. Was playing a bit more defensively, since we had Roberto at RB.

God Serena

He has been here for less than a month, so not as bad as i expected

He will always be a ghost in midfield. Playing with him as a mid means our only midfielders are whoever is unlucky enough to be partnering him, and our CDM. He's usually trying to play as a second striker most the time.

Home of Barca Fans