Who has had a better season?

• Neymar

Votes: 36 42.4%
  • Suarez

Votes: 49 57.6%

• Total voters

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I don't like this thread. You said your intention is not to divide the fanbase, but I'm afraid posts like this inevitably do so.

There's really no need to select one player over the other in our trident because fact of the matter is, they all have been and are very much indispensable for the team and for each other. They complement each other, they help each other and they individually make the other game easier.

The answer is not Messi, or Neymar, or Suarez, even though we could argue needlessly for day as to which order of importance they should be ranked.

The answer is all three.

bismp

I don't like this thread. You said your intention is not to divide the fanbase, but I'm afraid posts like this inevitably do so.

There's really no need to select one player over the other in our trident because fact of the matter is, they all have been and are very much indispensable for the team and for each other. They complement each other, they help each other and they individually make the other game easier.

The answer is not Messi, or Neymar, or Suarez, even though we could argue needlessly for day as to which order of importance they should be ranked.

The answer is all three.
The thing is that people take things too seriously and personally.I believe that everyone is aware of that the whole MSN is the main reason of the (likely) huge success.Messi got free and back to his best,Neymar matured and Suarez took the needed #9 spot.
As i and many other people said,both of them had a fantastic season.Saying that Ney played better than Suarez doesn't downplay Luis' incredible season and vice versa.
Maybe i should have added an "equal" option,but that would take away the meaning of the poll.I think that Neymar is really controversial among the forumers,that's why it seems that posts like this divide the fanbase.If the poll was "Messi vs Suarez","Eto'o vs Henry" or "Xavi vs Iniesta" almost none would have had such claims.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Suarez is the more important player tactically, but Neymar had the better season. They are both possible at the same time.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The thing is that people take things too seriously and personally.I believe that everyone is aware of that the whole MSN is the main reason of the (likely) huge success.Messi got free and back to his best,Neymar matured and Suarez took the needed #9 spot.
As i and many other people said,both of them had a fantastic season.Saying that Ney played better than Suarez doesn't downplay Luis' incredible season and vice versa.
Maybe i should have added an "equal" option,but that would take away the meaning of the poll.I think that Neymar is really controversial among the forumers,that's why it seems that posts like this divide the fanbase.If the poll was "Messi vs Suarez","Eto'o vs Henry" or "Xavi vs Iniesta" almost none would have had such claims.

Oh I agree, and if people could analyze the players objectively and with rationality, this wouldn't be an issue. But alas, this inevitably turns into a competition between my favorite vs your favorite.

I personally feel that I cannot evaluate the players individually, certainly not against each other, simply because they complement each other so well and each one is so much responsible for the efficiency and production of the other. To analyze one individualy is a huge disservice to the other. (Not even Messi, who is clearly the best among the three, would it be fair to analyze alone because the benefit he has gained from playing with the other 2 is completely thrown away when you only analyze the one)

DrPepper

Suarez is the more important player tactically, but Neymar had the better season. They are both possible at the same time.

Yes this. Simply because Suarez was the one to get Messi move back to the right. I don't think we would've challenged for the treble with the initial false nine Messi in the centre and Suarez on the right.

Neymessi

Neymar easily.He has not missed as many sitters as suarez has imo.Was a bit bad in between but overall he was undoubtedly a beast.Although suarez was a beast too but Suarez missed more sitters than neymar did in the whole season.They both were amazing imo.I would put both in the top 5 players this season.

BarcaOG

Banned
Such a hard question! Both have been excellent. Blown everyone away. I voted Suarez only because his contribution against top teams has been indispensable. Not that Neymar's hasn't been but, really, it's such a close call that it inevitably comes down to personal preference.

serghei

Neymar, slightly. Suarez has more than had his share of brilliant moments as well though. Both are part of this season's success so far, along with Messi of course. This trio is much better than anything other teams can line up.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Both have contributed equally for the team. Except one little bad run neymar has been a revelation this season. And Suarez offers so much for the team, he helps other two forwards to perform better

dakt

Hands down, Suarez. I came from not seeing what's the big deal about him to really liking him.
Offield he's really nice guy and on field, he's incredibly team worker, pure force and work, always pressing.
Considering that it is his first season with us and hasn't been involved from the very start...I don't see how could Neymar be better, although Neymar played his part really well, but has been dumb on many occasions.

serghei

Considering that it is his first season with us and hasn't been involved from the very start...

That's one of the reasons Neymar's season is better actually. I don't see how not playing a part of the season could be seen as an advantage for the team. Neymar has contributed more IMO, both in terms of games played and in terms of numbers (especially goals). People say Suarez changed everything, but actually, Neymar's level this season is and has been unbelievable as well, and must be commended. Neymar's form, Messi's rejuvenation this season and the signing of Suarez have made us the best in the world again. And then Lucho has a part of course, and must be given credit as well, and also Pique and Alves who have came back and are probably the best on their position currently.

Antimadridista1

I love Neymar but Suarez without any doubt.
Neymar is having a wonderful season though ! We'll see in the last four matches who scores and creates the important goals.

Cule4life

The Culest
This is like choosing b/w your parents. Sure you might like mommy more but you realize daddy is important in the important moments of life....

Home of Barca Fans