Neymar Jr.

Andresito

Staff member
Career at the absolute top is definitely over lol.

That belly is easy to get rid of by working out sure. I just don't see him having the motivation to play at the highest level at the expense of his current lifestyle.

iniestaGOAT

So he is a little bit overweight while suffering from a long term injury.
Non story.

Bunch of clueless unathletic fat dorks judging him.
Shame.

Temptation

So he is a little bit overweight while suffering from a long term injury.
Non story.

Bunch of clueless unathletic fat dorks judging him.
Shame.
Well your boy cares enough to post a whole story about it on Instagram. :lol:

If he didn't care and just ignored it, no one would care about it. Few trolls dissing players on the internet is nothing unexpected.

Listen lil bro, clearly this beta male is insecure about his physique. Even his beloved sister probably calls him a fatso. :troll:

iniestaGOAT

Well your boy cares enough to post a whole story about it on Instagram. :lol:

If he didn't care and just ignored it, no one would care about it. Few trolls dissing players on the internet is nothing unexpected.

Listen lil bro, clearly this beta male is insecure about his fitness. Even his beloved sister probably calls him a fatso. :troll:

Fat shaming is a serious issue in today's world. I am not surprised atheltes like NEYMAR and LUKA respond to it.

But that is not what I am talking about.

I am simply saying being a little bit overweight while suffering long term injury is common. Every athlete knows that,

Like myself.

Temptation

Fat shaming is a serious issue in today's world. I am not surprised atheltes like NEYMAR and LUKA respond to it.

But that is not what I am talking about.

I am simply saying being a little bit overweight while suffering long term injury is common. Every athlete knows that,

Like myself.
Didn't know you were so woke..... :lol:

This is only being discussed because Ney got insecure and made a post crying about it.

It's just a lil bit of fun. Don't be so soft, you're an athlete.

Home of Barca Fans