Neymar Jr.

Messigician

GGYmizpbsAEqPnz
Overweight? Yes

Fat? Maybe

Obese? No

Temptation

[UOL]: Neymar and his family have helped Dani Alves in his legal battle by paying the €150,000 in damages. The two men are very close friends in life and the Brazilian number 10 did everything to help his friend during his trial.

Horatio

You're welcome
[UOL]: Neymar and his family have helped Dani Alves in his legal battle by paying the €150,000 in damages. The two men are very close friends in life and the Brazilian number 10 did everything to help his friend during his trial.
I guess dani not as powerful and wealthy as you made out

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The last true legendary talent. On the level of the actual greats.

Too bad he never really reached the level he could have.

Today's guys don't compare.

Ney from 2015-2018 had top3 player peak in this generation, i dont think he would have been better individually, he could have won more titles and having a longer peak without injuries but i doubt he would have had a better peak 😬

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lol Welt.de made an article about Neymar: https://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/article250089244/Neymar-Absturz-eines-Superstars.html

'They says that Ney had the potential to become a star like Messi, Ronaldo and Pele but it looked like football wasnt important for him. Nowadays even people in Brazil makes fun about him. While Messi and Ronaldo prioritized footballa and familey over everything Ney enjoyed the life and became famous because of scandals. 'Then they made a list about his scandals lol.

Home of Barca Fans