Neymar Jr.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Damn, sounds painful.

Also
Neymar Jr will be OUT of the Copa América 2024, confirms Brazil doctor Lasmar. “It’s too early, there's no point skipping steps to recover. Our expectation is that he will be prepared to return at the start of the 2024 European calendar, which is August”, told Rádio 98.

Feel brazil is better without him

Al hilal also won every match since his injury

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I know some hate him but damn there will always be a part of me that is sad how it turned out for him. In terms of God given natural talent he is up there amongst the best we've seen in the last 15 years. Bar Messi, maybe the best.

He doesn't care about this legacy and I'm actually glad about that, because if he did he would be full of regrets.

In summary, he fucked up big time.

Messigician

Who cares

Won a treble here

Is part of the best attacking trio of all time

Brazil top scorer

His legacy is secured and he made heaps of bank while playing poker and partying

Kul_z

I know some hate him but damn there will always be a part of me that is sad how it turned out for him. In terms of God given natural talent he is up there amongst the best we've seen in the last 15 years. Bar Messi, maybe the best.

He doesn't care about this legacy and I'm actually glad about that, because if he did he would be full of regrets.

In summary, he fucked up big time.
Regrets comes later.

Home of Barca Fans