Neymar Jr.

iniestaGOAT

I've had injuries that kept me out of the gym and I've never gotten fat during them. Poor baby cant limit his booze and picanha intake while not playing? Boo hoo.

Giving a "professional" athlete, who makes more money in a few weeks than I will in my lifetime, a pass because he's injured is some lol worthy shit. He gets paid to not be fat, I will shame him all I want and rightfully so.

No one cares about your injury fatty stop quoting me

We all know you weigh give times more than Neymar dont come her to bullshit

Co0ter

No one cares about your injury fatty stop quoting me

We all know you weigh give times more than Neymar dont come her to bullshit
Your behavior on this forum stinks of a beta boy who talks shit from behind a keyboard all day long. Your not even an entertaining troll, despite you trying so, so hard.

People point out your awful takes and then you lash out incoherently.

For example- you whine about an 8 digit salary professional athlete getting fat shamed....someone points out how that's stupid since they get paid to not be fat, and then in response you lash out and call that person fat, taking part in fat shaming yourself LOL best part is my picture is of me years ago, and I'm actually lighter now than I was then haha

You gotta stop cucking yourself little man.

iniestaGOAT

Your behavior on this forum stinks of a beta boy who talks shit from behind a keyboard all day long. Your not even an entertaining troll, despite you trying so, so hard.

People point out your awful takes and then you lash out incoherently.

For example- you whine about an 8 digit salary professional athlete getting fat shamed....someone points out how that's stupid since they get paid to not be fat, and then in response you lash out and call that person fat, taking part in fat shaming yourself LOL best part is my picture is of me years ago, and I'm actually lighter now than I was then haha

You gotta stop cucking yourself little man.

That's cause I am not a troll lil bro.
Are you an entertaining troll?
Hell no

You are a fool. I should spank you.

CatalinR10

GGYmizpbsAEqPnz

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He just came back, relax.
Obviously, he's a party animal but I think he has it in him to fortify and push for one last hurrah.

In any case; I think he will surprise s lot of people yet.

Home of Barca Fans