Nelson Semedo

HanDW

There is no way the deal is true lmao, we're robbing them.

Literally take and run. Pjanic as a MF sub is a massive upgrade to Rakitic who most likely will leave and we get 25M to sign Sergino. De Sciglio is a non-factor.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Literally take and run. Pjanic as a MF sub is a massive upgrade to Rakitic who most likely will leave and we get 25M to sign Sergino. De Sciglio is a non-factor.

If De Sciglio arrives I don't see them spending 20-25m on another RB.

khaled_a_d

25M + 2 players is way too much for Semedo, It seems more likely that it is 25M or the other 2 players.
But if true, good deal for us.

xXKonan

They will put that 25 million towards Martinez.

I mean fuck having a good RB, let's keep spending funds on trying to throw the kitchen sink at the Front line again only to play them out of position because of the player either end up not fitting right or having to accommodate Suarez.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seeing that this is only reported by Sport and no one else I'm inclined to believe this is fake news.

HanDW

I'm a big Semedo fan and i've defended him in the past, but please. He's borderline 27 and has shown or improved almost nothing here in 3 YEARS. He is a decent rb AT BEST and yall talking about him like we are getting rid of prime Dani Alves or something.

Rory

The issue with this transfer is that it genuinely makes Juventus better, their rb position is poor and semedo is average-good. Whereas the players we get in exchange don't really make our xi much stronger and also allows our board to not go out and do what's needed: buy a b2b/powerful midfielder and a decent rb.

xXKonan

Alfredo Martinez says the rumor isn't true and there's no agreement.

The only thing he can agree with is the club wanting Pjanic and thats it.

LABarcaFan

Bullshit. Juve would not offer 2 players and 25 mil.
I would rather pay 25 mil to not take De Sciglio who is something like Lingard,Bentner or Douglas.

They may offer these two crabs for Semedo, because they need to get rid of them, but in no way Juve will pay an extra 25 m. That is just false rumor.

I dont mind Pjanic that much (though hes uninspired and slow), but Di Sciglio is the stuff of nightmares. More deadweight.

Why would we take Pjanic when Leo is playing as a play-maker? And we also have Riqui Puig to develop from Barca B.

Newcomer

Bullshit. Juve would not offer 2 players and 25 mil.
I would rather pay 25 mil to not take De Sciglio who is something like Lingard,Bentner or Douglas.

Sport at its best.

Everyone knows how fucking tight Juve is but they would give 2 players (more like 1 player and an half) + 25 M? for Semedo ? How much is Semedo worth ? Is he the best fb of all time to be worth that much ?

Sport is not even trying to make it believable and they already throw in an absurd reason for Juve to include 25 M? = help Bar?a snatch Lautaro to weaken Inter... Why is Juve not just getting Lautaro for themselves then ? They do need a striker and were interested in Icardi last year (prolly still this year if PSG doesn't use the clause of the loan).

At least, they got clicks and views, either by people believing them or people frustrated by their absurdity. I hate this newspaper method. Opposite of what journalistic works should be.

LABarcaFan

Sport at its best.

Everyone knows how fucking tight Juve is but they would give 2 players (more like 1 player and an half) + 25 M? for Semedo ? How much is Semedo worth ? Is he the best fb of all time to be worth that much ?

Sport is not even trying to make it believable and they already throw in an absurd reason for Juve to include 25 M? = help Bar?a snatch Lautaro to weaken Inter... Why is Juve not just getting Lautaro for themselves then ? They do need a striker and were interested in Icardi last year (prolly still this year if PSG doesn't use the clause of the loan).

At least, they got clicks and views, either by people believing them or people frustrated by their absurdity. I hate this newspaper method. Opposite of what journalistic works should be.

You are absolutely right about Sport. Lately, they started to pure very false information, just to fill their pages.

Sorin

Sport at its best.

You care way too much about what this stained piece of toilet paper called Sport has to say about anyhting. Even more as a PSG fan, who frankly shouldn't be concerned with news that mainly targets Barca's blind and guilable s?cios.

Home of Barca Fans