Nelson Semedo

jairzinho

Roberto is a La Masia graduate and an Ernie favorite, just like Gomes was an Ernie favorite.

I would rather see Roberto at rb than in midfield. 6 plus years in the first team and he still looks like shite in midfield.

PhilS

This is a big opportunity for Semedo. I hope he shows us why his supporters think he is so good. But based on past performance, I expect that when he gets the ball, he will either turn it over, or at best bail out with a pass that does not advance the attack. Then his manager can be blamed for his lack of performance.

He can hardly hurt the defense, recently most of the Barca defenders have looked like they need to be replaced.

clemente

This is a big opportunity for Semedo. I hope he shows us why his supporters think he is so good. But based on past performance, I expect that when he gets the ball, he will either turn it over, or at best bail out with a pass that does not advance the attack. Then his manager can be blamed for his lack of performance.

He can hardly hurt the defense, recently most of the Barca defenders have looked like they need to be replaced.

What exactly is he supposed to do when he gets the ball in a useless situation?

Cule4life

The Culest
He can't do anything if there's no off the ball movement. Many times he's forced to pass back cos no one is making runs

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Saw someone else say it: Higher ceiling than Roberto, but a lower floor.

Sums it up for me.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He was great in the first half, pretty shite in the second. Kane fucked him in the ass but he made the right call committing right rather than committing left, as Pique was there to support. It was just a perfect cut and a perfect shot.

Had some more poor plays after that tho. Not a good close to the game.

El Gato

Villarato!
Saw someone else say it: Higher ceiling than Roberto, but a lower floor.

Sums it up for me.

Like almost any fullback from Portuguese league these days. There's something about them that makes them worse than actual Brazillians.

Home of Barca Fans