Nelson Semedo

henias

He was on fire today. Thought I was seeing things, looks very much like a the beast RB he was at the start of last season.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
finally a good performance by semedo, still a bit off regarding reading the movement of his teammates and overall play, but definite improvement

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Good performance , still nowhere near close to the performances that Sergi Roberto Carlos is displaying day in , day out.

Joan

Where are the Semedo haters now? [MENTION=22244]Nothanks[/MENTION] [MENTION=22463]Joan Laporta[/MENTION] ?

I'm travelling. :lol: But I'm glad he's showing signs. Don't think Sergi is the best option, but from what I've seen, the better one.

gasgas

finally a good performance by semedo, still a bit off regarding reading the movement of his teammates and overall play, but definite improvement

Why do i tend to think that his off the ball movement is the best?
i see him make plenty off the ball runs that don't get rewarded

Cule4life

The Culest
I'm travelling. :lol: But I'm glad he's showing signs. Don't think Sergi is the best option, but from what I've seen, the better one.

Hahahahaha what have you seen from Roberto to say he's the better option? Getting bullied by any half decent attacker? Not marking his targets? Can't beat his man one on one? :lol:

Joan

Hahahahaha what have you seen from Roberto to say he's the better option? Getting bullied by any half decent attacker? Not marking his targets? Can't beat his man one on one? :lol:

Linkup, understanding of the game, an option in the final third. Tbf, more like I haven't seen from Semedo.

Home of Barca Fans