Nelson Semedo

Joan

No, I'm not kidding you. I've never seen Semedo being part of the team. Always a solo one. Something drastic could've happened tonight.

Danic

finally a good performance by semedo, still a bit off regarding reading the movement of his teammates and overall play, but definite improvement
Ok, im so excited when u explain this more detailed. I guess everyone wants to know what this "off" was in his today performance.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Ok, im so excited when u explain this more detailed. I guess everyone wants to know what this "off" was in his today performance.

generally understanding of his teammate's movement and attacking play. It comes with time, you can't expect him to just go out there and know what the others are going to do. I did say he was quite good today and we need more displays like that from him. From the top of my head is the last kick of the game, where Messi hit a cross field pass to the RW expecting Semedo to be there, but he was standing behind the halfway line. Little things like that

serghei

No, I'm not kidding you. I've never seen Semedo being part of the team. Always a solo one. Something drastic could've happened tonight.

Lol, that's exactly what could be said about Valverde's Barca. No team, no identity, just putting together 11 players who try to grind out wins in La Liga with an occasional trashing of a poor side, and get exposed in CL every time they play against a good team. Nowadays, they can't even do that.

So you're saying a recent signing can't find his place in a dysfunctional team despite his obvious talent? No fucking shit. Every young player we sign who is on his way up and trying to become world class will fail under this manager.

It's a team sport, no young player can thrive in a system built on chaotic things. You need cohesion, stability, and leadership to become great.

Last edited:

xXKonan

He proves just how vital pace can be for a Fullback today especially when it comes to Defending.

Also.

[tw]1046048245317808133[/tw]

serghei

He needs to be our main RB these days. 4-5 games run will also be good for his confidence.

This is bad news for our midfielders, because it seems that Roberto is Ernie's favorite. If he doesn't get many games at RB he will get starts in midfield over the likes of Arthur and Arthuro Vidal.

xXKonan

This is bad news for our midfielders, because it seems that Roberto is Ernie's favorite. If he doesn't get many games at RB he will get starts in midfield over the likes of Arthur and Arthuro Vidal.
I have a feeling even if Semedo ends up laying the stake and proving to Valverde he deserves to be our starting RB, he will keep playing the Muscial chairs shit with the RB spot because of Roberto being a Captain and would probably start to whine if he's on the bench long term.

Not sure what's more hilarious, Valverde letting himself get bullied by Sergi Roberto of all people or Roberto low key being an Alba character behind the scenes. Because either way, Roberto should be praying at his Lucho shrine because the dude was the main reason he still has a career here.

Home of Barca Fans