Martin Caceres

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He lost a lot of possession, so that was pretty bad.

But defensively, he was cool. And let's not forget that he played with Marquez and Sylvinho. If you play with Puyol and Abidal, defending is 450 times easier.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He lost a lot of possession, so that was pretty bad.

But defensively, he was cool. And let's not forget that he played with Marquez and Sylvinho. If you play with Puyol and Abidal, defending is 450 times easier.

That's not right at all. He was great at keeping a distributing the ball, keeping it simple. Marquez was all over the place again, he is such a liability I am hoping that we offload him in the summer when Milito is fit again.

Bloody Marquez.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Ok ... I checked the first 25 minutes of the game (played at fast forward of course)

Caceres lost the ball three times (2 headers - 1 pass (which eventually led to Messi's goal)) without any of those losses being a 'creative pass forward'.

Marquez lost it once, a long ball to Henry, so a creative try forward in his defence.

TiTi

Well i think he was perfect against Malaga and i'll rate him 8/10... he made some great tackles in the 2nd half and for that we didnt conceed a goal.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Ok ... I checked the first 25 minutes of the game (played at fast forward of course)

Caceres lost the ball three times (2 headers - 1 pass (which eventually led to Messi's goal)) without any of those losses being a 'creative pass forward'.

Marquez lost it once, a long ball to Henry, so a creative try forward in his defence.

Bloody Bulgarians, always drunk and argumentative. Look again, you blind bugger!

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
This guy has finally broken out of his shell :D he is improving dramatically the more minutes he's given. I think it took him a longer time than most to get used to our system/mature a bit, that's why we didn't see him for a lot of the 1st half of the season. I hope he can also adapt to LB when needed, then we'll have a very reliable CB/LB for a good 6+ years. And Pique is improving as well, sometimes I think he might be captain material in the future. Come on Marti!

:flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8:

M.L. King

The Preacher
Martin is the guy I've always been patient with. I knew that he is a very good player and with more playing time he'll be able to demonstrate that on the open scene.

Home of Barca Fans