Martin Caceres

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I hope he proves you all wrong, I have faith in him. I agree though we paid too much for a signing we'll get most from in the future. And I wouldn't assume Milito will oust him when he gets back. He hasn't played for nearly a year, can't see him swooping in and stealing all the starting CB's roles.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I totally agree with you Quash, I have faith in this guy and hopefully he'll prove his worth in a short time...

beef-supreme

Spot on Quash, in my opinion he has immense potential, and I have faith in him - I believe that he will justify his price tag, and even surpass it. I've never been disappointed with him when he has played, it's just that he hasn't played much at all. I am sure that Pep didn't count on Puyol's resurgence and Marquez's consistency, and that's why he hasn't featured in Plan A. But he will get there, because he is still one of the most promising defenders out there. He just needs maturity.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He had few blunders but thats was expected. He is young and those little chances he had he must have been under immense pressure to impress Pep

S

Snyde

Plus if you're not regular it takes alot off your game. I have faith in him but should be loaned out to a Liga club. with Milito recovering (is he?) and hopefully Henrique coming back, he wouldn't get much playing time. Also if Milito starts playing well (him & Pique were superb for Zaragoza) We should loan out Henrique to a Liga club in the winter.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He has done well in the minutes he got, i have a lot of faith in him and i hope they don't just waste him.

S

Snyde

Yeah we have 5 possible options for 4 positions: Sylvinho, Abidal, Caceres, Pique, Alves so IMO he'll have to play. Hopefully he is pumped and proves himself in his big chance.

jairzinho

The little i've seen from him convinces me that he'll do us good...but then he's played so little since then...which means he's lacking top level playing time and experience...i hope his 'freshness' will be a boost.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
he have good skills and if he start the match i hope that he would be confident in his abilities at stamford bridge

Home of Barca Fans