Martin Caceres

Zqa-

Nah, it should've been a yellow. Tackle from behind, not an ugly one, but certainly a penalty kick and a yellow. The Mallorca player wasn't near the ball, and no matter if Cacáres had tackled him or not, he wouldn't have hit the ball. That's why.. Btw, I think Cacáres hit the ball as well. A bit harsh decision. Especially in the light that Coralles should've have been given a red as (maybe two reds). Oh well, red is given, no need to say discuss it.

He looked good on that LB position no matter what. I hope he continues to play more and more.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was a goalscoring opportunity and thats why the ref probably decided to sent him off.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Ah yes, my mistake. It is Alves that is the card collector. I knew someone was suspended and I thought it was Caceres.

Sorry. (but I loved to scream suspended so I'm going to yell in Alves his topic.)

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I`m afraid this was his first and his only season in Barcelona. If he doesn`t play vs. Bilbao at our home match I can`t see where else could he get his chance in La Liga.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I hope so! Syl didn`t really show anything last night and we will be needing someone more defensive on the left.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I think he should be able to cope with Lyon`s Keita. He`s not been in particulary good form recently. Missed a sitter vs. Lille yesterday

Home of Barca Fans