Marco Verratti

Lutece FC

If PSG don't win the league, do you think Emery will get the sack?

Yes.

He can be sacked tomorrow. I don't know if anyone can imagine the consequences ... Horrible. We're clowns. Even if we can speak on our bad luck, referee, fake penalty ...

I defended him but today he was wrong from the beginning to the end ... Shameful.

Verratti, it's was just the worst match i've never seen of him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes.

He can be sacked tomorrow. I don't know if anyone can imagine the consequences ... Horrible. We're clowns. Even if we can speak on our bad luck, referee, fake penalty ...

I defended him but today he was wrong from the beginning to the end ... Shameful.

Verratti, it's was just the worst match i've never seen of him.

You might want to snatch Allegri before Arsenal does.

Lutece FC

Allegri to Arsenal; Wenger to PSG.

No thanks.

I think Nasser will be sacked. Impossible to have this team and win nothing this season. Nasser and Emery and Letang and Kluivert ==> OUT.

It's the worst humiliation ever. Can you imagine, what world wide will imagine of our project ? There is no more project. It's fucked.

El Barcelona

Just pay the money and run. You can't judge him on today's match. He is still a beast and got everything a barca midfielder neads.

gregorrin10

I actually thought he looked pretty good in the first 30 minutes or so, his invention of passing lanes between our lines was mesmerizing. I don't think any player out there looks more like a Barca-like player. Brilliant player, and a brilliant turnaround tonight for our chances of actually getting him in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans