Marco Verratti

SocalBarcaFan

If there was ever a game to make him think about coming here that was it. I gave it zero chance of happening before last night but it just might make him think for a second. We can dream right?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is not coming to Barça. Word on the street is that if he were ever to leave PSG, he would either join Juventus which was his childhood team or Bayern because of Ancelotti.

Neymessi

Lets just hope PSG gets knocked out soon from CL and he realises if he wants silverware apart from that worthless ligue 1 trophy, he better move here.

Lol. Turned out better than I had thought.

He is 24 and already considered by many as one of the best midfielders. If he has half a brain, he will push for a transfer if not necessarrily to barca then somewhere else.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Some sick performances against us over the years. If there was ever a time to try to tempt him, it'd be now. Fresh off an outrageous loss and CL exit against a team he's long admired/respected as per his own quotes. If the club approached him with an explicit offer and showed how much they wanted him and how he'd instantly secure a pivotal role in the team, I'm 100% sure it'd at least make him think very hard about it. Wish we had some Italian NT player on our team to force a Barca jersey on him during an international break :lol:. He has the true Barca DNA, even if he's never played for us before. A brilliant midget midfielder running around out there showing up Iniesta/Busi/Messi/etc. in multiple matches.

I won't expect it to happen or succumb to irrational hope, but there isn't a single player out there that I want on this team more than Verratti. Even Xavi himself has said fairly recently that Verratti would be his ideal successor at Barca, a fairly clear endorsement. Open your eyes Marco ffs, you belong here :(

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

Some sick performances against us over the years. If there was ever a time to try to tempt him, it'd be now. Fresh off an outrageous loss and CL exit against a team he's long admired/respected as per his own quotes. If the club approached him with an explicit offer and showed how much they wanted him and how he'd instantly secure a pivotal role in the team, I'm 100% sure it'd at least make him think very hard about it. Wish we had some Italian NT player on our team to force a Barca jersey on him during an international break :lol:. He has the true Barca DNA, even if he's never played for us before. A brilliant midget midfielder running around out there showing up Iniesta/Busi/Messi/etc. in multiple matches.

I won't expect it to happen or succumb to irrational hope, but there isn't a single player out there that I want on this team more than Verratti. Even Xavi himself has said fairly recently that Verratti would be his ideal successor at Barca, a fairly clear endorsement. Open your eyes Marco ffs, you belong here :(

We have Braida! :braida:

Marchisio8

Banned
Nice hindsight man. You sure showed us. Why didn't you post this after Cavani scored or missed those chances?

Please, we were good however PSG simply imploded. Overall do you really think we are that much better than them? At least this last year and a half? With another manager and some wc mid acquisitions anytime but not right now.

Why would I, I already knew the score beforehand

Yes, PSG is only ahead of Leicester, Dortmund, and Benfica of the last 16. They are average and will always stay there

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We have Braida! :braida:

He's taking the train to Torino right now so he can sign Pogba from Juventus for us.

AC Milan went down because of two reasons.

1. Berlusconi

2. The dinosaurs like Galliani they still have at their club ruling the club like it's their private property.

Guess what.

We got one of those dinosaurs responsible for their demise. Ariedo Braida.

F

FlaFCB

He's taking the train to Torino right now so he can sign Pogba from Juventus for us.

AC Milan went down because of two reasons.

1. Berlusconi

2. The dinosaurs like Galliani they still have at their club ruling the club like it's their private property.

Guess what.

We got one of those dinosaurs responsible for their demise. Ariedo Braida.

That's nice. So he's here to try and make the same to happen to Barça? :scared:

Home of Barca Fans