Luis Enrique

CuleLife4Life

Busi saved him the same way individual players have been saving him all season. Sure it can pass in La Liga but we'll just get exposed in CL again. Really starting to hate him. He is probably thinking he is a genius right now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To be fair to Lucho he cant make Suarez score and he doesn't control the linesman with the wrong call...but Messi had 1 shot all game. Any system that limits Messi should not be used. Never again with these tactics.

He had something that worked better than it did in the previous games and he did stick with it for two games, but then for some reason decided to scrap that tonight? Why?

Neymessi

The win was nothing but undeserved.They at least deserved a draw but I am happy with 3 points.

OK then..Lucho,are you retarded?

Who plays a completely new formation and that too vs valencia away.It looked like 11 players playing randomly,no tactics,nothing.
I hope he switches back to the conventional 4-3-3 and finds a balanced team and plays that with little or no changes.Had we drawn .......

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL Funny win. Still topped by the Alves banana match vs. Villarreal though. Proved today that being a retard can still result in wins.

CuleLife4Life

He's nuts. Beyond measurement. WTF!?
No way we can go with him to CL final

Lol I've given up on CL. He'd get so exposed by a better manager. Hell Blanc has beaten him already so you know Pep, Ancelotti (he already has), and even Mourinho could probably figure him out.

Home of Barca Fans