Luis Enrique

Neymessi

After 10 min of pure ecstasy,it hit me.Whats the point of celebrating the win when we know we are not going far with the way he is making us play.

Kerrybai

He had something that worked better than it did in the previous games and he did stick with it for two games, but then for some reason decided to scrap that tonight? Why?

All I can think is that he was being too cautious so he set us up to deal with Valencia on the attack. He should have trusted in the previous results.

Lets just hope he learns his lesson.

L

linetty

Tell me how this is overreacting. you had a good thing going against sevilla then apoel , then you proceed to change ir up completly against valencia.
Yeah but we won (and we weren't THAT bad) and hopefully he realized how shitty double pivot is.

I'm still positive

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Yeah but we won (and we weren't THAT bad) and hopefully he realized how shitty double pivot is.

I'm still positive

We are in the month of december , and we still dont know who our CB pair is. But Im happy for you that you are still positive.

Irish_Cules

Come on guys it wasn't THAT bad. We've played much worse this season.

Overall, the second half was pretty good I thought. Suarez had a goal wrongly disallowed and should have had another that he put into the side netting. We moved the ball much quicker and Rakitic/Rafinha improved our play further as well. Not a great performance but Valencia are a very good team in fairness.

Ustari

Mou, res!
Three tough games in succession (Sevilla, APOEL & Valencia) where most ppl here expect that we will drop points but we still won it all. I take it anyday

F

Flavia

He had something that worked better than it did in the previous games and he did stick with it for two games, but then for some reason decided to scrap that tonight? Why?

Because he wants Barça to be unpredictable :pep:

Some of his statements:

Luis Enrique: "Busquets as attacking midfielder? We wanted more control. I think in general we played a good game."

Luis Enrique: "It was a balanced game, both teams had chances. Overall I think we deserved it just a little more."

Luis Enrique: "Goal Suarez wrongly disallowed? Could have decided the game a lot earlier, but those things happen in football..."

Luis Enrique: "The goal wasn't just luck. We work hard on set pieces and it was well-executed."

DinhoR10

I'd say he isn't that stubborn though, he said a couple weeks back that he's not entertaining the idea of a double pivot and here it is, dude is just crazy.

dakt

Overall, the second half was pretty good I thought. Suarez had a goal wrongly disallowed and should have had another that he put into the side netting. We moved the ball much quicker and Rakitic/Rafinha improved our play further as well. Not a great performance but Valencia are a very good team in fairness.

It was bad. But most, it was horrific tactical move by Lucho. We could have lost easily. It was very, very thin line.

Neymessi

Because he wants Barça to be unpredictable :pep:

Some of his statements:

Luis Enrique: "Busquets as attacking midfielder? We wanted more control. I think in general we played a good game."

Luis Enrique: "It was a balanced game, both teams had chances. Overall I think we deserved it just a little more."

Luis Enrique: "Goal Suarez wrongly disallowed? Could have decided the game a lot earlier, but those things happen in football..."

Luis Enrique: "The goal wasn't just luck. We work hard on set pieces and it was well-executed."

Extreme lulz for this guy.He actually believes we played well.So there is a possibility that he can start this exact same lineup vs real away in CL semis in the future.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The only positive thing is we won DESPITE Luis Enrique.

Go back to being a marathon/fitness trainer, Enrique, you have no business coaching FC Barcelona.

blaugrana1987

I thought 2nd half was absolutely pinnacle of bad. Just all around completely clueless, like headless chicken. I don't blame players ONE BIT. Lucho is simply a case for medical studies, complete lack of tactics even for mid table baboon of a coach that he is.

Our attackers played sooo nice last two games. Constantly running behind lines, interchanging positions and generally having fun just so he can change that on AWAY game against freaking Valencia. He was saved by Busi like he was saved by Messi/Neymar at beginning, but thats just masking how absolutely inept he is.

Home of Barca Fans