Luis Enrique

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This is what the fans wanted to see. Much more fluid setup today and vs. Sevilla, happy to see it. He's still under scrutiny for not doing a great job overall so far but 2 matches in a row with all the right elements is good news.

Please don't full retard Lucho. Valencia away is a real test and if he manages to prepare the team well for that and show a dominant tactical system then I'll believe that he's actually learning from his mistakes.

Kohe321

This is what the fans wanted to see. Much more fluid setup today and vs. Sevilla, happy to see it. He's still under scrutiny for not doing a great job overall so far but 2 matches in a row with all the right elements is good news.

Please don't full retard Lucho. Valencia away is a real test and if he manages to prepare the team well for that and show a dominant tactical system then I'll believe that he's actually learning from his mistakes.

Yup, perfectly put. The last two games have been good and I'm starting to become more positive towards Lucho. There has been definite improvement after the international break, and I hope he can keep building on this in the Valencia game and beyond. It all seems to be coming together more now. I like how we have managed to control the last two games really well while maintaining fluid ball movement and creating a lot of danger/chances, we're very unpredictable. If this trend continues it's very promising.

I

instinct

The midfielders played closer together in the last 2 games. This made a massive impact. Great to see that Lucho adressed our problems and hopefully we'll continue like this. Valencia away will be very hard and with PSG, an even more difficult opponent awaits us.

Kohe321

Luis Suarez: "The coach said this was a game to play with a striker, to force their centre backs back. We played the way we had planned."

I think the game went pretty much according to Luchos plan, got to give him credit. Of course brilliance from the players comes on top of that! :messi:

Danzu

so who going to play vs psg now douglas? :party1:. Douglas vs cavani :p, JK most probably its going to be montoya or adriano.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

so who going to play vs psg now douglas? :party1:. Douglas vs cavani :p, JK most probably its going to be montoya or adriano.

Won't be surprised if he put Montoya out of the squad ,we want to loan or sell him so better not to cap him in UCL for his market .needless to say Lucho doesn't rate him anyway

Icarium

Lifestealer
Which club should we loan Montoya to? I think Liverpool or Inter are best options. There have been multiple rumors that club trusts in montoya for next season. So loaning him would be the best move.

Home of Barca Fans