Lionel Messi - v7

raskolnikov

Mostly but it's also on Messi. It's not like the elections take place in four years from now on. And it's also not that City has had the best CL campaign in the last years. I would say their weak link has been their defence and I don't think this will change for the better with Messi. So I don't really see the point.
Doesnt matter where he goes. For all Messi has done for Barca, at age 33 he should be free to do whatever he wants imo.

Latschenkiefer

Doesnt matter where he goes. For all Messi has done for Barca, at age 33 he should be free to do whatever he wants imo.

It does matter to me if he goes to a rival. And he should always be free to chose but I think not from his own moral point of view. And let's not forget what the club and his teammates have done for him.

Hardy

Florentino Perez about Ronaldo leaving

EgmdjH1UYAEMey_

AURELIUS

Messigician, do you even understand anything written in that wall of text you're posting? You can barely string together a few sentences without looking like a complete muppet.

It is the muppet show. Bartomeu is Kermit and some of the forum posters are Statler and Waldorf. Messi has carried the team long enough papering over a transfer policy that works only in Football Manager in a sad attempt to recreate Galacticos Catalan style.

FC433

^
you do not need to insult anyone to make a point. This very Messi that you are talking of could not do anything with his national team. Please, do not get the worst of us.

Givenchy

^
you do not need to insult anyone to make a point. This very Messi that you are talking of could not do anything with his national team. Please, do not get the worst of us.

Don't worry, they'll all be on Bluemoon City forum once this concludes

Richard.H

Don't worry, they'll all be on Bluemoon City forum once this concludes

Yep it’s funny because FC Messi has a free pass to shit on everyone that even has a hint of doubt of the situation, yet they’re probably the first ones out the door once this ends. Club will always remain regardless of players.

Yes Messi is a legend, yes we won’t see a player like him in our lifetime, and yes this hurts a lot. What can you do though? Best situation out of this is to get the best deal for Barca

RIZALDINHO

i want him to stay but if he wants to leave then we suould sell him for 200m his clause in his contract that allows him to leave for free expired in june.

blaugrana1987

He is 33 with contract till June next year (9 months). We wont be competing for anything, so why is Barto so stingy with absolutely biggest legend if this club? City is not our competitor, we wont be competing for CL for next few years. He would rather use Messi and get him out of the club with 34 then give him chance for 2 more seasons at top. Amazing...

Givenchy

Yep it’s funny because FC Messi has a free pass to shit on everyone that even has a hint of doubt of the situation, yet they’re probably the first ones out the door once this ends. Club will always remain regardless of players.

Yes Messi is a legend, yes we won’t see a player like him in our lifetime, and yes this hurts a lot. What can you do though? Best situation out of this is to get the best deal for Barca

My favourite part is when they act as if Messi has played for free and given up his entire career here as if he wasn't part of a golden generation with not only the greatest midfield duo of all time but the best manager in the world for a few years also

He has been paid astronomical wages for many years, has had complete power unlike anything we've seen from a player, we defended him at every turn despite wrong doings. Barto is a cunt but hes bent over backwards to keep him happy, even entertaining the idea of bringing Neymar back :lol:

Messi is a Barca legend and the GOAT but compared to Xavi / Iniesta, hes making himself look like a brat

Richard.H

He is 33 with contract till June next year (9 months). We wont be competing for anything, so why is Barto so stingy with absolutely biggest legend if this club? City is not our competitor, we wont be competing for CL for next few years. He would rather use Messi and get him out of the club with 34 then give him chance for 2 more seasons at top. Amazing...

Barto seriously needs to be sued and exiled from Spain if all these rumors are true. Dirty piece of shit. This is getting worse than US politics

Home of Barca Fans