Lionel Messi - v7

DillaBeats

Just sell him already. He faced the same problems in 2014, 2016 and the last Copa finals. He threatened to leave Argentinia, cause they lost and there was nothing more he could do. He has become spoiled. Even the greatest players before him did not win Trebles every season..this clown Bartomierda needs severe punishment by Catalan law soon as he gets removed from his position.

Stoichkov1

My favourite part is when they act as if Messi has played for free and given up his entire career here as if he wasn't part of a golden generation with not only the greatest midfield duo of all time but the best manager in the world for a few years also

He has been paid astronomical wages for many years, has had complete power unlike anything we've seen from a player, we defended him at every turn despite wrong doings. Barto is a cunt but hes bent over backwards to keep him happy, even entertaining the idea of bringing Neymar back :lol:

Messi is a Barca legend and the GOAT but compared to Xavi / Iniesta, hes making himself look like a brat

Well he's making himself look like a brat because if u haven't noticed Bartomeu doesn't want to be remembered as the president who sold Messi so he's trying to paint him as the villain of the situation. When Ronaldo went to Juve Perez didn't refuse to negotiate did he?

fergus90

I'm gonna revisit this thread in 8 months time when City have just been dumped out of the CL quarter finals to Borussia Monchengladbach and we progress through to the semi finals.

Richard.H

I'm gonna revisit this thread in 8 months time when City have just been dumped out of the CL quarter finals to Borussia Monchengladbach and we progress through to the semi finals.

:lol: ok I chuckled irl

Most likely scenario is they raise the CL trophy while we get knocked out of the semifinals... of the Europa league :mou:

blaugrana1987

I would be in "fuck him" camp if :

1) He had more then 9 months on his contract
2) He was less then 33yr old
3) Board had sporting plan to male changes and compete next year
4) We had any money at all

Since all the above are negative, I would think giving Messi chance to have 1-2 top seasons left and compete for wins is the least we can do. We didnt spend hundred million on him as we did on Neymar to ask for 700M with 9 months on his contract, we nurtured him (before Barto mind you) and he payed us back unilike any other player in any other club in history (except maybe Pele).

To go to court or get into "fight" with Messi over 9 month contract would be absolute embarassment. The fact that every other fan from other club thinks Barca is looking douchy here tells you all you need to know.

Barto fuck of!!

xxxxxx

I can't believe people are actually siding with Bartomeu on this one.

He could easily be negotiating a fee right now and trying to get players in. Instead of wasting time on this, he could being using that time to get rid of the likes of Suarez, Rakitic, Vidal, Umtiti and Busquets. He did promise to clear house..... 2 weeks later we still have the same squad and a very angry Messi. Wouldn't surprise me that he's intentionally trying to drag this one out so he doesn't have to spend any money or sell any of the amigos.

Total-Football

I can't believe people are actually siding with Bartomeu on this one.

He could easily be negotiating a fee right now and trying to get players in. Instead of wasting time on this, he could being using that time to get rid of the likes of Suarez, Rakitic, Vidal, Umtiti and Busquets. He did promise to clear house..... 2 weeks later we still have the same squad and a very angry Messi. Wouldn't surprise me that he's intentionally trying to drag this one out so he doesn't have to spend any money or sell any of the amigos.
No body is siding with rat face. Both messi and rat face are in a bad light now.. Messi is putting himself above the team that pulled him from the slums, paid for his medication and showered him with never seen before amounts of money. Text book ungratefulness.

BarcaOG

Banned
(🌕) LAST MINUTE: Messi has informed Barcelona that he will NOT appear for the PCR tests tomorrow. The Argentine maintains his decision to not continue at the club. @rac1 #FCB 🚨🚨🇦🇷

🚨 This decision was taken with his lawyers who maintain that Messi will leave the club for free. @gerardromero #FCB 🇦🇷❌👥

LMFAO is this our GOAT?

The longer this goes on the more people will turn on Messi

looool, look at you, for days you were adamant that messi would stay, 100% confidence, and now that your naive little world is collapsing around you you lash out with vengefulness, :lol:

blaugrana1987

No body is siding with rat face. Both messi and rat face are in a bad light now.. Messi is putting himself above the team that pulled him from the slums, paid for his medication and showered him with never seen before amounts of money. Text book ungratefulness.
Yes, all for a good cause. Guess who is the biggest reason this club is racking 1B dollars in revenue? You think Barto doesnt know that people will turn of their TVs once they saw shitty Barca without Messi? You are kidding yourself. Barca is ABSOLUTE net winner in Messi Barca relationship. Not that Messi didnt profit, but sell him in 2005 to any other top club, will Messi be Messi? Most certainly. Will Barca go on to be this Barca? Fuck no.

BarcaOG

Banned
fuck barto, he ruined our club, its been a disaster since 2015, he needs the maximum pressure to get as far from barcelona as possible

JamDav1982

Yes, all for a good cause. Guess who is the biggest reason this club is racking 1B dollars in revenue? You think Barto doesnt know that people will turn of their TVs once they saw shitty Barca without Messi? You are kidding yourself. Barca is ABSOLUTE net winner in Messi Barca relationship. Not that Messi didnt profit, but sell him in 2005 to any other top club, will Messi be Messi? Most certainly. Will Barca go on to be this Barca? Fuck no.

People like you will turn off their tvs.

Messi fanboys dissapearing is inevitable now or few years time.

DenAyt CorRef

This is the payback for what Barca did on the transfer market the last years.

You remember how Barca managed to get Dembele ? Pushing him to not participate to trainings with Borussia ? Messi is doing the same thing.
Barca did the same with many other players... Verratti. This is the payback. There is always a payback.

Home of Barca Fans