Lionel Messi - v7

CatalinR10

What's happened. Not on Instagram

HTilNQt.jpg

Gari

Last post about Ballon d'Or.
Francesc Aguilar
@FApor_elmundo
The winner of the Golden Ball knows it firsthand and has celebrated it today in petit committee. In seven days you can lift the trophy again in Paris.

bismp

It actually be kinda stupid to post videos about his previous B'Dor's if he didn't already know that he is winning his 6th next week..Let's hope it is true,because this will be probably be the last of his career.

KingLeo10

It actually be kinda stupid to post videos about his previous B'Dor's if he didn't already know that he is winning his 6th next week..Let's hope it is true,because this will be probably be the last of his career.

If his play for Argentina recently is any indication, he's probably going to be hungry to capture that elusive CL. For me, leading this absolute clown show of a team (in management and senior players) to a CL would cement him as GOAT for all but the WC or bust crowd. Almost pulled it off last year too. If Ernie had just played Arthur instead of the disaster class midfield we might have scraped through on just better ball control/retention.

soul24rage

If his play for Argentina recently is any indication, he's probably going to be hungry to capture that elusive CL. For me, leading this absolute clown show of a team (in management and senior players) to a CL would cement him as GOAT for all but the WC or bust crowd. Almost pulled it off last year too. If Ernie had just played Arthur instead of the disaster class midfield we might have scraped through on just better ball control/retention.

If Messi manages to lead Retardo to a CL, that has to be his greatest CL win.

Raki13

He already is the GOAT and most folk know it and will win the Ballon Dor , but there is not a chance in hell we are winning the CL.

devo901

He already is the GOAT and most folk know it and will win the Ballon Dor , but there is not a chance in hell we are winning the CL.

Even though I dont like it - I have to agree :) because even if they are super lucky, they have to knock out 3 teams to get to the final, in 6 games (once in the group phase is over) now, as the final is only 90 minutes.... everything can happen there... a solid defense would help if you score a lucky early goal but hey... but those 3 rounds of home away is too much for this team - IF they continue to play like this... and I dont think they are just faking their low level of performance these days... :lol:

Tackle

He won the Ballon D'or, it is known.

Not that is concerns me all that much, but hopefully the fanboys unclench, have a good wank and get over it for a while.

Zidane82

I really hope this is true as it’s his last chance I reckon..

I dread to think how I’d feel if bladdy Cronaldo won it and went one ahead of him

Last edited:

raki

Last post about Ballon d'Or.
Francesc Aguilar
@FApor_elmundo
The winner of the Golden Ball knows it firsthand and has celebrated it today in petit committee. In seven days you can lift the trophy again in Paris.

He also said before that tweet that Messi was going to have a great day.

Home of Barca Fans