Lionel Messi - v7

pregra

I'd be surprised if he gets 25 in all comps this season. He gets one clear cut change every other game at this rate. I know we shouldn't compare Messi and Penaldo in every area but take a look at a standard CR game and see how many good looks at goal he gets compared to Leo. Feckin hurts to watch. A shit Juve created much, much more for their star player than Barca do.

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Dortmund

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

Ritchie

I'd be surprised if he gets 25 in all comps this season. He gets one clear cut change every other game at this rate. I know we shouldn't compare Messi and Penaldo in every area but take a look at a standard CR game and see how many good looks at goal he gets compared to Leo. Feckin hurts to watch. A shit Juve created much, much more for their star player than Barca do.

Messi has got his free kicks and any Penaldos. How will he ever score otherwise? If he gets 20 hes done well.

booge

Messi has got his free kicks and any Penaldos. How will he ever score otherwise? If he gets 20 hes done well.

you all gone daft or something. he's nearly averaging goal a game lol. he will score a few more hatricks this season. get 5 or 6 in CL.
Get to final of CDR

Probably end up 15 goals just by Christmas.

YOu have to remember, theres quite a few new names in the team, and you should expect a better second half to the season.

Infact this might be better, usually Barca always start off good and end up shit.

Gotta keep some sort of faith.

Hardy

I am convinced that Leo Messi will sing, during this Monday, the refrain of Joan Manuel Serrat's song, "today can be a great day".

[tw]1198894760490131456[/tw]

Big day for Leo :crbust:

Messigician

Mane: "Messi deserves the Ballon d'Or. He deserves it, everyone knows Messi and how good he is."

Van Dijk: "Messi is the best player on the planet, he deserves the Ballon d'Or."

Mbappe: "I am team Messi for the Ballon d’Or this year, he deserves it."

Only Ronaldo has said nothing

Home of Barca Fans