Junior Firpo

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Firpo may indeed one day come good but he would never be first choice over Alba for me, even an injured one

raedkuwait

Any Player is better than alba for me, if you have a really good soldier with really good shooting
but he shits his pant during combat and his cowardness will radiate to other players, and they
will all lose confidence, i will take a shit player with more confidence or at least don't show his
short coming in front of other players over alba any time any day. do you think watching Alba
crying at half time, didn't effect other players confidence and moral?!

Nazario1985

People thinking Firpo is better than one of the best in the business is proof some have no brain !!

I'd rather see Sergi or Lenglet in his position !!!

We use to have freaking quality bench !!!

weloveyuner

Any Player is better than alba for me, if you have a really good soldier with really good shooting
but he shits his pant during combat and his cowardness will radiate to other players, and they
will all lose confidence, i will take a shit player with more confidence or at least don't show his
short coming in front of other players over alba any time any day. do you think watching Alba
crying at half time, didn't effect other players confidence and moral?!

Are you f ucking insane? You think Firpo is better than Alba? Did you watch the game against Napoli?

Richard.H

Are you f ucking insane? You think Firpo is better than Alba? Did you watch the game against Napoli?

Ya that was definitely a hot take gone too far. Alba on his worst day is still better than Firpo. Firpo needs to settle his nerves and work on his first touch before he can be 70 % of the player that Alba is.

raedkuwait

Don't ever reply to Raedkuwait he is a troll or a big moron go visit all his posts and see what i'm talking about !

Heheh will fuck you moron go check when i joined this forum, your a troll and moron to think this pussy alba after anfield can even play, he is fucking fineshed any player is better than him

KingLeo10

Lmao, I was concerned about the football IQ of these players but it looks like general IQ is also lacking.

Insanity.

Home of Barca Fans