Junior Firpo

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't see it that way. He's working under Bielsa who is known to be obssessed with video analysis and details so it's fair to say he's not been used to that.

Not saying Firpo was lying about how they do video analysis at Leeds (he might have exaggerated it a bit), I am saying he didn't have to mention Barca or bring Barca into the picture. Not necessary. It is like how people badmouth their previous employer when they interview for a new job or working at a new place, it is tasteless.

fergus90

Not saying Firpo was lying about how they do video analysis at Leeds (he might have exaggerated it a bit), I am saying he didn't have to mention Barca or bring Barca into the picture. Not necessary. It is like how people badmouth their previous employer when they interview for a new job or working at a new place, it is tasteless.

He probably wasn't exaggerating as Bielsa is known for his detailed video analysis. Pep used to joke that Bielsa knew more about his Barca team than he did.

Messi983

You don't know what the exact question was though. Maybe it was about how he would compare Leeds with his previous clubs so that's why he mentioned Barca. Just don't see anything bad in his words.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You don't know what the exact question was though. Maybe it was about how he would compare Leeds with his previous clubs so that's why he mentioned Barca. Just don't see anything bad in his words.

I sure don’t, at the same time I really doubt he was asked by someone to compare how Leeds does video analysis compare to Barca in particular. I mean, why? To gloat how good Leeds is and how poor other clubs like Barca are?

Sounds to me like one of those comments from Todibo.

Home of Barca Fans