Junior Firpo

Marshall D Teach

Play Semedo on the left and Roberto as RB until Alba returns...but wait Roberto is injured.

LMAO this season.

Would probably still be better than letting Cryba play an away CL game tbh :lol:

Maybe sub Alba for Roberto if we're down 1-0 away at halftime? Especially if it's the second leg.

Batistuta9

Good news that Jordi Alba is back in training. This guy is an accident waiting to happen every time he gets the ball

serghei

Just reduce the guy for the time being to medium La Liga games. Just don't play him vs top teams because he will panic again. Not until he becomes more confident. If that doesn't happen next season and we see the same issues, sell him.

El Gato

Villarato!
The worst thing about him is that he panics like crazy. That's why his touches are so bad, because he's so fucking tense all the time...

Maybe he wouldn’t be so nervous if the manager/captain/teammate helped him? It’s his first year with you lot and has never played a Clasico. Cut him some slack.

Andresito

Staff member
I feel he's going to make a monstrous match out of nowhere soon. Kind of like against us at Camp Nou.

Richard.H

Firpo will get absolutely destroyed in the Clasico if he starts. I'm certain Zidane isn't as stupid as Gattuso. RM will bomb that side. Hopefully Griez can track back and help him because I have no faith in his defending abilities.

vuji_31

Well good thing is that Vinicous is LW. And Rodrygo will not play.
I belive Alba will play at least 30 minutes.

Let's just hope for the best.

jairzinho

Firpo will get absolutely destroyed in the Clasico if he starts. I'm certain Zidane isn't as stupid as Gattuso. RM will bomb that side. Hopefully Griez can track back and help him because I have no faith in his defending abilities.

His defending is a bit sketchy.

A back line of Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Umtiti wouldn’t be a bad idea although it’s very defensive. Just hope he has a good game.

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Setién: "Firpo is in the process of maturation. He is a kid who has come to a club where the demand is brutal. He has qualities and will improve but he needs time. He lacks things because he plays self-conscious, afraid of making mistakes."</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1233697529482665989?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

He seems to have the support of Setien btw, which is good.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans