Jose Mourinho

Alik

Yeah there are many Mou Arsenal joke quotes. I remember one...The reporter says, a lot has changed since Mou was last in Chelsea and Mou replies, not much Arsenal still had not won a trophy.

Superfly

Banned
Yeah there are many Mou Arsenal joke quotes. I remember one...The reporter says, a lot has changed since Mou was last in Chelsea and Mou replies, not much Arsenal still had not won a trophy.

All of which are fake. All you have to do is look at who posts it, if it's those retarded Soccermemes/Footyfunnys/Trollfootball/etc etc accounts on twitter and facebook then it's fake.

That "quote" doesn't even make sense considering he was still in the premier league when they last won the FA cup.

footyfan

Calma, calma
That "quote" doesn't even make sense considering he was still in the premier league when they last won the FA cup.

Yes it does. Read the whole thing again. He was last at Chelsea in late 2007 and since then Arsenal haven't won anything yet.

Superfly

Banned
Yes it does. Read the whole thing again. He was last at Chelsea in late 2007 and since then Arsenal haven't won anything yet.

"still had not won a trophy" implying that he wasn't there when they last won something, which isn't the case since he was there in 2005. Well that's what I understood out of it anyway.

S7_MUFC

What do yo guys make of his latest comment about player having to be first choice to be selected for world cup? If that was intended for Rooney, he should know that england team is made of 2nd choice players from top clubs..................

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
roger bennett@rogbennett 9min Interviewed Mourinho today. He referred to Ronaldo, then qualified it by saying, "the real one, the Brazilian one"

Mourinho, great coach, better troll. :mou: :troll:

Ender

Mourinho, great coach, better troll. :mou: :troll:
cWFHy.gif

Home of Barca Fans