Jose Mourinho

Meitux

At the middle of last season we were beating you at Bernabeu and even in Pep's last El Clasico(when he had to use Tello, Pique was injured and we just lost Abi again) we still created more clear-cut chances than we did this year against a RM with Callejon&Morata and without Cristiano.
Pique was on the bench when we lost 1-2

viper76

Since mou took charge of Madrid the 2 teams played 17 games against each other .
Barcelona won 6 games 5/0,0/2,3/2,3/1,1/2,3/2
Madrid won 5 games 1/0,1/2,2/1,1/3,2/1
6 draws 1/1,1/1,2/2,2/2,1/1
Barcelona scored 31
Madrid scored 25

and
33wld6p.jpg

Last edited:

khorne

Since mou took charge of Madrid the 2 teams played 17 games against each other .
Barcelona won 6 games 5/0,0/2,3/2,3/1,1/2,3/2
Madrid won 5 games 1/0,1/2,2/1,1/3,2/1
6 draws 1/1,1/1,2/2,2/2,1/1
Barcelona scored 31
Madrid scored 25
That's actually a lot more even than I imagined it would be. strange. well i guess my mindset is still somewhere at the barca of 10/11.

MagIX

It is not just a question of who has won the most (but it is understandable that RM fans just look at this), but especially the way we won.

eg the 5-0 in el clasico is a work of art, we were poetry in motion: we played so divine, superb, magical... we have enchanted the whole world.
There is no price for that, this victory can not be reduced into a mere statistic. OWilde:"Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.”

I

instinct

He said to ChelseaTV: Ivanovic, Mata and Luiz won't leave the club. We're not a selling club. We're not Arsenal.

:lol: :worthy:

Galning

Did he really say that? I can't seem to find a video of it and it would be weird that nobody uploaded it :p

Home of Barca Fans