Jose Mourinho

BarcaGirl

What a piss-poor decision to let a 20year old take the last and decisive penalty. It was his first big match (and shoot-out). He will be broken by the result and nobody will be able to calm him down for a long time. Way to ruin a talent.
And let Mata play or let him go to another club, where he will be appreciated and not sit on the fucking bench for 120 min.

Idiot!

Stric

It's a hit or miss type of thing (literally, LOL). If Lukaku had scored, everybody would be praising Mourinho for trusting the kid with such a responsibility and being a phenomenal man-manager, and before you know it, everyone would be talking about the next Drogba. I guess Mourinho didn't think he'd miss. Too bad for the kid, I hope Mou showed immense support for him afterwards.

DennyCrane

I have a fantastic experience of playing with 10 men in Uefa matches

I have a great experience. So I could react. I could coach my players in a way where, even with 10 men, even very, very tired, they could compete and find an opportunity to score a goal. In the end of the game, with everybody absolutely tired, they gave absolutely everything. I think my experience of playing with 10 men gave us a hand

"If you are in love with football, you don't kill a final with a second yellow card like this. You don't kill the final. There were many other yellow cards that the referee didn't give. There was a situation with Dante in front of me, with his first yellow card, and it was not given.

A good English referee would have stopped the game and told Ramires: 'Look, you've not hurt anyone but you mustn't do that again.' Or tell the Bayern players: 'Don't dive. Don't try and provoke. Play a fair game.' If you ask me in pure terms, rule by rule, yes it was a second yellow card. But you don't do this every action in that way. But it's nothing new for me.

I played two or three times with 10 men against Barça. I went to Inter and played a Champions League semi-final, one hour, with 10 men against Barcelona. I go to Real Madrid, I played again a Champions League semi-final with 10 men.
Now I come back to Chelsea and played a Super Cup final with 10 men again, and go to analyse the actions and make your conclusions

source: Guardian

:mou:

Irish_Cules

He really made a fool of himself tonight. The only debate is whether Ramires should have gotten a straight red instead of a second yellow.

JackaL

This guy and his bullshit. I hope he looses big time this year, his fucking press conferences are not bearable anymoere, I think even the journalists are bored.

Pepe Silvia

I wanted Chelsea to win it. Mourinho did a great job keeping his players believing until the final minute and it was only Lukaku taking that horrible PK that decided it. I hate to say this, and I'm not really sure why I even feel like this, but I hate Pep Guardiola now. Can't stand looking at him anymore. I actually wanted Mourinho's team to win. Twilight Zone I know but it's true.

Galning

Jose Mourinho (on his super cup defeat to Bayern): 'The best team lost,we were in total control over the game.'

Game Stats:
Possession: Bayern 76% - Chelsea 24%
Passing accuracy: Bayern 88% - Chelsea 67%
Shots: Bayern 41 - Chelsea 8.

Clown. After all these years I can't believe that there's still people who fall for this behaviour. Every time he loses it's someone else's fault.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
lol i saw his post match interview, pathetic.

Asif the sending off changed anything either, they defended in numbers the whole game

barcanuck

Best quote on Twitter : Mou has never beaten Pep, but Pep has lost to Mou.

Mou just knows how to tighten up the game to a goal being the difference recently against Pep. The red cards always go against Mou for the right reasons too and he has no bitching to do after the red he got in his favor at old trafford. Mou's biggest mistake last night was leaving Lampard in for 120 mins when he had a fresh Mata ready to come in.

Home of Barca Fans