Jose Mourinho

Maria

It like a deja-vu:

Mourinho ataca a Ronaldo:
242bm2t.jpg

I like this guy, he should be our next coach after Tata. :pep:

images

El 'once' de Mourinho

VALDÉS; ALVES-PUYOL-MILITO-MAICON; ESSIEN/DECO-INIESTA-LAMPARD; MESSI-ETO'O-RIBERY

Hamzah

High Definition Member
:lol:. Part of me really wants this guy to become our coach one day, on a purely emotional level. It will never happen though, and wouldn't make logical sense.

El Gato

Villarato!
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/videohub/video/clipDeportes?id=1864811&categoryid=834479&cc=7586

I fail to see the malice in his comments. Everywhere in the UK Ronaldo is used in relation to both players when you speak English, other European countries don't do it, like Spain always has "Cris" or "Cristiano", or "CR" when they talk about him. Even the gesture suggests that he's just referring back using these phrases that over time have just become figures of speech. Wasn't Ronaldo referred to as "the real one", "the brazillian one", "the original one" for 8 years already? Now Mou says it and everyone is startled. OK.

In other news, I do hope we beat their ass in ICC. We need that steam going forward and Chelsea needs none of that shit.

Last edited:

adil_909

:lol:. Part of me really wants this guy to become our coach one day, on a purely emotional level. It will never happen though, and wouldn't make logical sense.

why would you ever wish for such a thing. mourinho should NEVER come close to managing barca, ever ever ever ever!

Maria

“Madrid is not just a club. Madrid is politics. Madrid is not about football, Madrid is not about sport, is about many things around."

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1512199/real-madrid-politics-not-football?cc=4716

:cool: Deal with it :lol:

He did rile up madrid fans i know

He is right you know, when he says that..and the same thing could be said about Barca too. And exactly that's why it's surprising that someone who already worked in Spain acts like he didn't knew all of that when he decided to coach RM.

Did anyone mentioned the fact that Mourinho wanted the Barcelona job in 2008 after Rijkaard's departure? Worse he wanted Guardiola as his assistant. But because he vowed not to change his attitude towards the media, FCB picked Guardiola in his place

As far as I know, he wasn't the Chosen One because Cruyff and Txiki didn't liked him.

Last edited:

SEvolution

He is right you know, when he says that..and the same thing could be said about Barca too. And exactly that's why it's surprising that someone who already worked in Spain acts like he didn't knew all of that when he decided to coach RM.

True and knowing this guy he won't think twice and join them if Madrid or even Barca come to his door knocking.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Mou is a true Cule. He built his identity with the Chelsea and Inter shenanigans, to get the Madrid job. While he was there he let us have a great season in his first year, while still trolling us to avoid suspicion. He even won the Liga in the second year to avoid the sack and prepare for the culmination of his life's job, 2013 season. He single handheldy trolled Madrid and imploded them. Secret agent Mou.

"Hoy, mañana y siempre con el Barça en el corazón" - Jose Mourinho

Last edited:

coco1247

Banned
As a Madrid fan, I'm not that crazy about Mou. For good reason as you can understand.
We're a little sensitive on this subject because of what has gone down during the past season so these "little puns" of Mourinho aren't appreciated by anyone.
To me he seems like a hypocrite. Flo, the club and the players have been nothing but respectful towards him in the media, so yeah, this is a bit like a slap in the face.

Home of Barca Fans