Jordi Alba

Galning

lovely cross for Alonso's goal.

Links up with iniesta really nicely :blush:
Yep I am worried about one thing though.. he kicks the ball forward so many times, that's just not Barça style. Hopefully he stops that when we sign him.
He did it 2-3 times today.

M

mitkoa7x

Yep I am worried about one thing though.. he kicks the ball forward so many times, that's just not Barça style. Hopefully he stops that when we sign him.
He did it 2-3 times today.

Yeah but this is Spain, not Barca. I think he would fit well with us.

E

estranged

Most importantly for me, he showed on a few occasions that he knows how to defend/tackle if need be.

X

xaviniesta

still can't defend, but when your team have the ball the whole match I guess it doesn't matter too much.

i can't describe how much i hate when people say this. for me your football knowable is as good as torres' first touch.

E

estranged

still can't defend, but when your team have the ball the whole match I guess it doesn't matter too much.

Agree. I Don't understand why Barca didn't have a look at Jonas Gutierrez?! He'd be cheap, and is thrice the player Alba will ever be, and Messi and Mascherano's compatriot too.

Hatem Ben Arfa

i can't describe how much i hate when people say this. for me your football knowable is as good as torres' first touch.

what is wrong with what I said?

he won't be tested much defensively if the other team only have the ball for 20% of the time. Or is that an absurd conclusion to come to.

he sucks as a defender I said it all last season and I stand by it.

E

estranged

what is wrong with what I said?

It's just annoying that you come to troll Alba's thread, after he had an amazing game and could possibly have been MOTM, just because he wiped the floor with shitty Ben Arfa & his child molester comrades.

Home of Barca Fans