Jordi Alba

Meitux

Alba isnt an Abidal replacement he is a completly different player, i cant tell if Alves and Alba playing together will be a good or a bad thing but for 12-15m this is a complete no brainer.
this is what we should really look for a tall and very good defending left back but as i said i doesnt exist thats why king eric is so special

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
That is an understatement,Iniesta in the left is still miles better than Neymar(who some of the guys are already having wet dreams about having in our team) but he is even better playing through the center.

M

mitkoa7x

That is an understatement,Iniesta in the left is still miles better than Neymar(who some of the guys are already having wet dreams about having in our team) but he is even better playing through the center.

Quit bringing Neymar up in every conversation :angry:

Theconomist

The Neymar haters.. :lol:

I live in south west france, there are a lot of brazilian immigrants here. I see a Neymar look alike almost once a week it's crazy.
I've grown to accept his presence and at this point wouldn't mind him at Barcelona. Considering it'll be a Ronaldo to Madrid situation where we'll recoup his transfer cost in shirt sales.

M

mitkoa7x

This thread is going to be moved in the players section very soon, I can feel it.

M

mitkoa7x

I have mixed feelings, he needs to play for us before I can judge him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's too onedimensional for my liking. Certainly a step back from what we had in Abidal.
I'm not even sure if he's better than Adriano.

Home of Barca Fans