Jeremy Mathieu

God Serena

Roberto was bad only at the beginning of the season, and if that is your criteria for how bad a players season is, why did you not include your favorite player ter stegen, at the start of the season he was our worst player, he did not get the olaf nickname for nothing

Roberto was good at the start of the season, what are you talking about? Some people were trying to say he was one of the best RBs in the world early on. He even lead the league in assists. In October his quality dropped off big time and had only been getting worse.

El Flaco

bVXR9Iz.jpg

[gfy]TanUnkemptAmericanindianhorse[/gfy]

clemente

This picture hurts me.. What a lazy offside trap attempt, and he is the fastest guy on the pitch.. Just fucking mark Sandro, run next to him and make sure he doesn't get through..

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Roberto was good at the start of the season, what are you talking about? Some people were trying to say he was one of the best RBs in the world early on. He even lead the league in assists. In October his quality dropped off big time and had only been getting worse.

His quality dropped off after he got hurt.

F

FlaFCB

This picture hurts me.. What a lazy offside trap attempt, and he is the fastest guy on the pitch.. Just fucking mark Sandro, run next to him and make sure he doesn't get through..

There's no offside if a player is on his half. If Mathieu didn't know that, it's shameful.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But this is a pretty important rule. Defenders have to deal with it constantly.

Can't speak for French/Spanish footballers, but here they force feed you certain rules and I'd bet many Norwegian defenders wouldn't know this rule. In fact I could ask a couple of the guys I know who play here and I bet one of them wouldn't know.

Simply a lot of rules very rarely come into play and you don't have to worry about. Rules you might have heard about, but never cared about and actually remembered, learned.

We'll never know if Mathieu knew this one or not, but we all can agree on that he played that really stupidly.

Home of Barca Fans