Jeremy Mathieu

God Serena

Still. Its not normal for a team that has positioned itself entirely in the opposite half to let the defender raise his head at ease, give him all the space and time in the world to pick up a pass. If it were a random clear up that has resulted in a pass i would have understod.but no.. 10 players in their half not even 1 bothered to press

None of that would be an issue if Mathieu was able to remember his role as a CB. When they get the ball back, you drop to at least your line and mark your man. There are no excuses for not doing so.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I like the guy and I think he has been a good signing, but today he fucked up big time, no sugar coating it, he brought us down...

clemente

I always try to defend him, but holy shit he fucked up today, hope hes gone in the summer, we can do much much better.

Raketa10

This guy has to go in summer. He is done. He has been disasterous this entire year. Definitely our worst player after Gomes.

God Serena

Lol what is Roberto doing in this list? And Paco at least showing some progress and willingness to learn.

Roberto at RB has been an absolute nightmare and his performances at RB ruined the team to the point that we had to change formations.

It's Lucho's fault both for refusing to sign a RB and insisting on using Bob at RB but the fact remains that he's had a worse season than Mathieu.

El Barcelona

He did a lot in the years he played for us but I love to see one of the recent signed youngsters next year. Time for Mathieu to move on.

Catta

Roberto at RB has been an absolute nightmare and his performances at RB ruined the team to the point that we had to change formations.

It's Lucho's fault both for refusing to sign a RB and insisting on using Bob at RB but the fact remains that he's had a worse season than Mathieu.

Roberto was bad only at the beginning of the season, and if that is your criteria for how bad a players season is, why did you not include your favorite player ter stegen, at the start of the season he was our worst player, he did not get the olaf nickname for nothing

Neymessi

He can't be given another season. He did well in the treble season but has been on a steady decline ever since and his age is catching up to him. Can't rely on him even as a squad player right now tbh.

He did well coming here and taking a slary cut in the process but his time is over here.

Home of Barca Fans