Jean-Clair Todibo

serghei

It's a bad deal imo. Valverde is gone, so bring him back and play him. So the element which was at fault for him not playing at all almost is out of the picture.

vuji_31

Yeah I hope so he will come back and play.
There is no point of buying some cb from sevilla or villareal , when you have this good young CB.

Pique,Lenglet, Todibo and one more CB could be decent for one year, then tell pique to fof to benxh

vuji_31

Didn't know that Lothar Matheus said JCT is best defender that he has seen for a while.

Well it is not good enough to be 4th CB if you ask Valverde

JamDav1982

Didn't know that Lothar Matheus said JCT is best defender that he has seen for a while.

Based on his game v Inter?

Those comments from Matheus were random as fuck and he cant have had a lot to base any statement like that on.

vuji_31

All I want to say is that this guy is really talented and he is worth more then fuc*ing 25mil in the world were we are paying for Coutinho 160 millions.

He can be our future in right CB position. I see that he does not use left foot, but them he is really good option for right CB.

If you don't need him in the club, send him on loan in some club in PL, after one good season he will be worth 50+ millions.

He need chance in Barcelona, every game he played he was fantastic. Same in Schalke.

Tell me one good reason why he should not get chance in Barcelona?

Messi983

He was good enough for a 4th CB but those usually don't play much anyway. Most coaches don't like to rotate at a CB position if not needed (injuries, suspensions).

Even bigger problem is that Pique (like the rest of his amigos) always needs to play and this won't change until he's here so whichever CB we'll bring this summer will also rotate with Lenglet while Pique will stay a starter in 95% of the games.

So I don't think Todibo's playing time will increase all that much next season even with EV gone (unless Setien would play 3-5-2 which I don't really like) and it's the best for him to stay on loan. We can use Araujo/other B team CB as a 4th CB when needed.

Messi983

Didn't know their situation is that serious.

Maybe we can use that and get Ozan Kabak if we'll miss out on Upamecano.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

He was good enough for a 4th CB but those usually don't play much anyway. Most coaches don't like to rotate at a CB position if not needed (injuries, suspensions).

Even bigger problem is that Pique (like the rest of his amigos) always needs to play and this won't change until he's here so whichever CB we'll bring this summer will also rotate with Lenglet while Pique will stay a starter in 95% of the games.

So I don't think Todibo's playing time will increase all that much next season even with EV gone (unless Setien would play 3-5-2 which I don't really like) and it's the best for him to stay on loan. We can use Araujo/other B team CB as a 4th CB when needed.

Whatever you say about the club de amigos and particularly for Pique is true, but with new coach, things can get changed fundamentally. In any way, it is for our best interest to get back Todibo, because he is a lot better option at RCB. We still need to go after Upamecano and it has to happen this summer. After that, he won't be available anymore.

Home of Barca Fans