Jean-Clair Todibo

mc_lovin

This whole situation reminds me of Pique at United, who made a stupid mistake in some game and just lost the trust (he talked about it in a documentary/on youtube?).

We obviously dont want to develope Todibo (and maybe rightly so).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they sell him they have to sign two CBs.

No way in hell I'm trusting Araujo over Todibo. I won't be surprised if they half-ass the RB and CB replacements for Todibo & Umtiti and Semedo, to prioritize that mega deal for Lautaro.

JamDav1982

If they sell him they have to sign two CBs.

No way in hell I'm trusting Araujo over Todibo. I won't be surprised if they half-ass the RB and CB replacements for Todibo & Umtiti and Semedo, to prioritize that mega deal for Lautaro.

Araujo would be the 4th CB from B team would think.

If its him or Tobido neither would play all that much.

vuji_31

Araujo is player for 3. england league.
Too bad Todibo is going, hope so they will put some clause.

34 years old Pique, mediocre Lenglet and Araujo who is not so good even in Barca B.
They will bring player like Alaba who will cover CB and LB position, like Donak already mentioned.

Let's buy just strikers even we have 3 no.9 in club.

Even Van Dijk can't balance this amount of low quality in defence.

Already can see Alaba, or some player from Valencia or Villareal for 20mil.Maybe Diego Carlos :rockon:
Let's hope so they will try Upamecano,De Ligt or Konate.

Andresito

Staff member
Makes sense because the club is trying to get every € possible. Todibo despite his potential won't have a direct impact so it's easy to sell him with the short sighted thinking this board has become famous for.

Batistuta9

The board are desperate to sell him. I've seen a couple of rumours that we want to include him in the pjanic deal. I just don't understand why we are even interested in pjanic.

I also saw an interesting rumour linking todibo with Leipzig. If we could maybe exchange todibo plus 15-20m for upamecano, it would probably be a good deal for both teams

serghei

The board are desperate to sell him. I've seen a couple of rumours that we want to include him in the pjanic deal. I just don't understand why we are even interested in pjanic.

I also saw an interesting rumour linking todibo with Leipzig. If we could maybe exchange todibo plus 15-20m for upamecano, it would probably be a good deal for both teams

Because he'll bring some tens of millions. 20 at least. They're desperate to get money. Players who are desired are Arthur, Semedo, Todibo. Nobody wants to buy our oldies, so the fuckers are trying to move the top young players we have.

vuji_31

Upamecano's agent said that he will problably stay at Leipzig.

God have I hate this board.

I saw on one forum that they need to sell players for around 100mil to have clear pappers.
So Arthur,Todibo,Neto,Cuccurela and everyone that is worth something is on market.

JamDav1982

Because he'll bring some tens of millions. 20 at least. They're desperate to get money. Players who are desired are Arthur, Semedo, Todibo. Nobody wants to buy our oldies, so the fuckers are trying to move the top young players we have.

There are plenty other player Barca could sell than those if wanted to.

None are 'top young players' in the squad. Arthur is most proven and has question marks over him.

LABarcaFan

"Le10sport"

RB Leipzig are expected to lose Upamecano and Konate in this summer and want to bring in Todibo to reinforce their defense. J.C.Todibo is one of the Barcelona's more bankable players and could cost around 30 million euro.

LABarcaFan

Todibo + 15m for Konate. :worthy:

That will be the best ever transfer of this Barcelona board.

There is a proverb: If there is a will, there is a way.

We can sign Upamecano or Konate by trading out Todibo, Alena and Firpo, plus some amount of cash of course, but I doubt it would happen.

Home of Barca Fans