Jean-Clair Todibo

Messi983

Of course we want 25m so we can buy Neymar and Lautaro. :abidal: :bartomeu:

I like Todibo but I think he's quite overrated here. 25M for a guy with 15 senior games in his career (before he went on loan) who we paid 1M for a year ago is not really too low. Also we'd have a buy-back in case he'd develop well over the next year or two there. I still don't believe S04 will buy him though. He's not a starter and is only playing more because Ozan Kabak had some injury problems recently. But TBH it would probably be better if they would buy him because I don't think he's in club's plan for next season and if he'll come back we'll probably loan him again or sell for less than 25M.

MTL_Barca

Of course we want 25m so we can buy Neymar and Lautaro. :abidal: :bartomeu:

I like Todibo but I think he's quite overrated here. 25M for a guy with 15 senior games in his career (before he went on loan) who we paid 1M for a year ago is not really too low. Also we'd have a buy-back in case he'd develop well over the next year or two there. I still don't believe S04 will buy him though. He's not a starter and is only playing more because Ozan Kabak had some injury problems recently. But TBH it would probably be better if they would buy him because I don't think he's in club's plan for next season and if he'll come back we'll probably loan him again or sell for less than 25M.

If the intention is cashing in at the start of the summer then the price is alright because that's pretty much the maximum that is doable for Schalke. Otherwise it's never smart to put a fair price on your players, if you think they can help you.

So that probably means they want to sell, wonder what they'll do if Schalke doesn't use the option then. Another loan? Sell for 15M to cover Neyboys signing fee?:bartomeu:

xXKonan

Having a CB with Pace?

idpwnjrkiyhl0ofqwomr

vuji_31

He is great on the ball which is really rare.
Exactly what we need.
Young,fast, great tehnique but they send him on loan with buy option.

Bunch of retards

George_Costanza

Abidal and the rest of the sporting department are criminals.

Not only Abidal and the sporting department, even fans don't have the patience anymore. They want ready-made proven players but even that won't guarantee success like Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann, Turan, Gomes and the list goes on and on.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he keeps this up, Schalke might just buy him for 30m so that we will buy him back for 60m.

Still a bit unlikely since they don’t usually spend this much on players, let alone a CB.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he keeps this up, Schalke might just buy him for 30m so that we will buy him back for 60m.

Still a bit unlikely since they don’t usually spend this much on players, let alone a CB.

They'll sign him for 30m to sell him for a profit. If he keep performing like he's doing right now plenty of teams would be willing to sign him for more than the 30m they'll pay.

It's okay if they sold him if they had a plan in place, or an upgrade available, but to sell him only to rely on Araujo who's not even great in the Spanish THIRD division is just stupid.

xXKonan

They'll sign him for 30m to sell him for a profit. If he keep performing like he's doing right now plenty of teams would be willing to sign him for more than the 30m they'll pay.

It's okay if they sold him if they had a plan in place, or an upgrade available, but to sell him only to rely on Araujo who's not even great in the Spanish THIRD division is just stupid.
There were rumors that some of the guys in the sporting department along with Valverde and his staff apparently rated Araujo higher than Todibo.

Not sure how true it was but I'm not sure how anyone could see that at all. I like Araujo but he's not anywhere near as talented as Todibo is right now and both are the same age, with one at least playing in the top leagues now while the other struggles against third division attackers.

I'm not sure how Todibo will fare as time goes on but right now between the two? it's not even a contest really.

JamDav1982

He is playing well enough but not been some defensive monster that looks worth far more than 30m.

The move has been exactly what he needed as he would have next to no minutes had he stayed.

Not sure where this idea that Araujo struggles against third level players comes from he looks one of Barca B better players any time watch him. He needs to go on loan next season to a higher level.

Home of Barca Fans