Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

dalitis8

Banned
lol where did I say he was a world beater? Go on highlight where I said that in my post?

I said he's starting to knock them in, which is true (since the valencia game)? I rate him as a player who hopefully will further develop into a great striker for us. I haven't said he's a world beater at present.

Are you stupid?

I would really bet against that. But you for sure are very easily irritated. Try valium.

He's like a young Michael Owen, with a bit of Solskjaer mixed in.

Class player.

First things first. He is better than Rooney,that is for sure.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
that header was magnificent improvisation, and the second was a classic poacher's goal.

to do that in your first season, away at stoke city, is doubly impressive.

he's the real deal.

This...

I think finally after numerous failing attempts SAF has finally hit the jackpot with his future CF...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
you would bet against him being a class player?

and atm hes better than Rooney yes, not if Rooney is on top form, But Chicharito is the buisness IMO.

T

The Horse

Couldn't have missed though could he! That would have been shocking...well taken goal though.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
brilliant move to make it a "couldn't miss" chance, though.

he totally energised united after he came on.

seriously impressive, this kid.

Sodamnsmooth

This kid is lighting it up... Fergie is probably laughing his ass off at everyone that criticized him for not splurging cash around for an established striker... 7 million pound move for this kid from Chivas is looking like it could be the deal of a lifetime.

Home of Barca Fans