Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

Sergio

Sergison
What is this craze about Cules criticising other teams players as only scoring "lucky goals"? Goals are goals, better than no goals which is what Barca's forwards are producing right now. Wise up.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
that header was magnificent improvisation, and the second was a classic poacher's goal.

to do that in your first season, away at stoke city, is doubly impressive.

he's the real deal.

dalitis8

Banned
What is this craze about Cules criticising other teams players as only scoring "lucky goals"? Goals are goals, better than no goals which is what Barca's forwards are producing right now. Wise up.

:lol: Not all goals are the same.

How much haterade did you drink before you came on this forum?

:rofl1: I am telling you to come back to earth.If you think that Chicharito is a world beater,then our conversation has ended before it even begun.

-Nas-

:lol: Not all goals are the same.

:rofl1: I am telling you to come back to earth.If you think that Chicharito is a world beater,then our conversation has ended before it even begun.

lol where did I say he was a world beater? Go on highlight where I said that in my post?

I said he's starting to knock them in, which is true (since the valencia game)? I rate him as a player who hopefully will further develop into a great striker for us. I haven't said he's a world beater at present.

Are you stupid?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
lol where did I say he was a world beater? Go on highlight where I said that in my post?

I said he's starting to knock them in, which is true (since the valencia game)? I rate him as a player who hopefully will further develop into a great striker for us. I haven't said he's a world beater at present.

Are you stupid?

I do hope that is a rhetorical question. :D.

Chicarito's been providing the goods as of late and is indeed a joy to watch. Given the lad continues on the same path, he'll have a bright future ahead of him.

Home of Barca Fans