Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

Co0ter

Still has a lot to prove so don't get your panties in a bunch. I wouldn't say it was tremendous scouting, his appeal came from the WC much like Ozil. Manchester United just had the prestige to lure him in over the other interested clubs. He's slowly integrating the kid into the starting 11 imo in order to not disrespect Berbatov, which is good. He's making the kid work for it, keeping him humble and boy is the kid using his opportunities wisely.

Berbatov will be gone by the end of the season. He was brought in for hold up play while Rooney was always better at it in the first place. Javi and Rooney will start next season...watch out for Macheda too that kid looks great.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Still has a lot to prove so don't get your panties in a bunch. I wouldn't say it was tremendous scouting, his appeal came from the WC much like Ozil. Manchester United just had the prestige to lure him in over the other interested clubs. He's slowly integrating the kid into the starting 11 imo in order to not disrespect Berbatov, which is good. He's making the kid work for it, keeping him humble and boy is the kid using his opportunities wisely.

Berbatov will be gone by the end of the season. He was brought in for hold up play while Rooney was always better at it in the first place. Javi and Rooney will start next season...watch out for Macheda too that kid looks great.

the transfer was finalised much before the WC... So no its not anything like the case of Ozil. Genuine scouting job done there by Fergi

Koma

Estel is right. Hernandez came months before WC. This was a good job and excelent scouting by ManU staff.

Sodamnsmooth

Right. He was signed in April. Ferguson said he'd rather sign him before the WC because of his potentially rising price tag (If he had a good WC) and to basically get him first.

That heel touch was tight. He also set up the second goal for Nani.

He's got 6 goals so far this year, not bad considering he's only started a handful of times.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't think he's going to be that great, he's done well when he's come on with some good goals but i don't think he will be anything special

Sodamnsmooth

I would say so... 10 goals in 25 games mostly coming off the bench... Most being equalizers or winners.... In his first season in the Premier League

Home of Barca Fans