Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

-Nas-

Links up well with Berbatov too....we got some good options in that position now after looking depleted there last season.

Nani17

too many options.Rooney,Berbatov,Macheda,Welbeck,Hernandez,Bebe,Owen,thats too much

Welbeck has joined Sunderland on loan. Bebe is an attacking midfielder. Owen is a permanent bench warmer and the rest are battling to play alongside Rooney.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
ManYoo should be a bit more exciting to watch this season with him...How long is Obertan supposed to be out?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Welbeck has joined Sunderland on loan. Bebe is an attacking midfielder. Owen is a permanent bench warmer and the rest are battling to play alongside Rooney.

bebe is not an attacking midfielder... he is striker through and through sometimes he can play supporting role but thas still not an AM

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
bebe is not an attacking midfielder... he is striker through and through sometimes he can play supporting role but thas still not an AM

from the videos I've seen I reckon he could play as a winger/wing-forward. he moves to the flanks quite a lot and has a decent cross.

but yeah deffo not an AM. not from those videos anyway.

Nani17

Whatever happens he won't be spearheading our attacks, that's for sure.

Obertan is out for a few weeks I believe, if that.

samg85

I like Hernandez. I hope he does well and excels in the EPL. Mexico hasn't had a high quality stiker in Europe since Hugo Sanchez.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He looked like he was going to be an instant success with his pre-season form, but I guess he needs more time to adapt than people expected.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He plays with his back to the goal... in the sense like if Fergi brings him out for Michael Owen it's actually a tactical change, although it's just a striker to striker replacement!! He needs to probably grow his build so not be bullied away so easily from the ball(like he's suffering right now) or improve his first touch vastly to an extent of say like Berbatov. It's going to be a really tough premier league season or even 2 for him :(

Sodamnsmooth

Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez

Looks promising. Came out of nowhere about a year ago, was called up to the Mexican NT for the first time sometime around November of last year, signed with Man U becoming the first Mexican player to ever do so, made the WC squad, bagged a goal against both France and Argentina, and just yesterday picked up his first CL goal against Valencia at the Mestalla- giving Manchester United only their second win in Spain in Euro competitions in 19 tries.

This 20 year old kid is living the dream

A look at some of his goals (check out 1:08 and 3:33 against Casillas)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KjlJw6mQW0

And a look at his goal against Sevilla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-vyvDDbQWU

I think he's worth talking about here

:thumbsup2:

Home of Barca Fans